Quote from Rex Ryan... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Quote from Rex Ryan...

the vikings were one errant 10 yard pass to harvin away from winning the game by 1...revis fell down, harvin woulda ran 40 yards at least

not to mention the huge blunder of passing on 2nd and 10 when the game was already over, and thus just about giving the game to the vikes

they will not continue to be so lucky...are they a good team? yeah...sanchez better than henne? hard to argue against that right now

but they will be brought back down to earth soon enough.

the vikings were one errant 10 yard pass to harvin away from winning the game by 1...revis fell down, harvin woulda ran 40 yards at least

not to mention the huge blunder of passing on 2nd and 10 when the game was already over, and thus just about giving the game to the vikes

they will not continue to be so lucky...are they a good team? yeah...sanchez better than henne? hard to argue against that right now

and how many passes did we drop or miss? I love how when a Jets opponent misses a play it determined the game but when we miss a play it's ignored. The bottom line is we are one of the best teams in the league right now, that can change but no matter what excuses you offer it will not change the fact that we are damn good right now.

and how many passes did we drop or miss? I love how when a Jets opponent misses a play it determined the game but when we miss a play it's ignored. The bottom line is we are one of the best teams in the league right now, that can change but no matter what excuses you offer it will not change the fact that we are damn good right now.

Not to mention the fact that the errant pass was caused by pressure by the Jets defense on Favre.

The Rex Ryan hate is getting a little stale. If we had him in Miami we would be a much better team.

really? is that what you are going with? why not just......"if shonn greene wouldn't have had that nic erun for a td they would have lost"? doesn't it sound stupid to say "if this and that didn't happen then the results would have been different"? it just sound stupid.

"4-1... Were just where we wanted to be. One of our main goals was to have the best record in the NFL at the end of the season and were right on pace"

That's what the fat man had to say last night after the game. I wanted to jump through the screen and smack the crap out of him. I just cannot fathom why he is damn arrogant and pompous. To make matter worse he is so blunt about it. Anyone think they will falter and NOT end up with the best record in the NFL come seasons end? I hope so.

I really wanted Rex to say "we are 4-1 and have the best NFL record, but we will try our best to be a mediocre team when the season finishes"

Rex isn't arrogant. He's not disrespectful. He's confident.

He is what every NFL coach/player/fan WANTS to say about their team (and does without a mic around them), he just does it in public.

If he wasn't coaching he'd be that guy in the parking lot tailgating.
For some reason that bothers people.
And by people I mean fans. Find a PLAYER who has a bad thing to say about Rex. Anywhere. And no Channing Crowder doesn't count.

Our goal is to lead the league in f***ing wins. -- Rex Ryan on Hard Knocks, episode 1

On a completely unrelated note, the Jets have scored 28 or more points in 4 straight games. The last time that happened was 1986. Discuss.

Rex isn't arrogant. He's not disrespectful. He's confident.

He is what every NFL coach/player/fan WANTS to say about their team (and does without a mic around them), he just does it in public.

If he wasn't coaching he'd be that guy in the parking lot tailgating.
For some reason that bothers people.
And by people I mean fans. Find a PLAYER who has a bad thing to say about Rex. Anywhere. And no Channing Crowder doesn't count.
Channing Crowder said himself that he likes Rex and all the talk last season was just in good fun.

I just got a "finheaven infraction" for telling someone that he (i'll rephrase) doesn't have the 'courage' to admit the Jets dominated the game when it mattered. Wow...

I just got a "finheaven infraction" for telling someone that he (i'll rephrase) doesn't have the 'courage' to admit the Jets dominated the game when it mattered. Wow...

These moderators don't have balls themselves. (Waits for inevitable infraction/banning).

Back
Top Bottom