Quote of the day by Bills fan. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Quote of the day by Bills fan.

minus

Perennial All-Pro
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Originally posted by two4trippn
Its sad, but I'd prefer Fiedler!!!
Even in his bad games, with an average or below line, he's shown moxy enough to stay within a gameplan. Maybe its the ears, but he succeeds with 1 good WR and 1 good TE. Would Dallas Clark been a better pick than McGahee??

:lol:

I think a lot of people would at this point. Bledsoe = Brian Griese; i.e. they're both pocket statue's who can't avoid a rush to [literally] save their lives. BTW, I think Clark would have been a better pick for them; they NEED a TE, they had no need for another top flight RB. Stupid Bills.

Willis was a terrible pick. All they did was mess with their budding star's head. Today's comments from the game announcers simply confirm what a bad pick it was. They were talking about how Henry is regarded as one of the toughest....if not the toughest....RB to tackle. He is good enough. but hey, I'm all about Buffalo screwing up their team.

The McGahee pick remains to be seen.

Don't discout him yet. He may be the best back in UM history, although Portis carries that honor right now.

Originally posted by Muck
Willis was a terrible pick. All they did was mess with their budding star's head. Today's comments from the game announcers simply confirm what a bad pick it was. They were talking about how Henry is regarded as one of the toughest....if not the toughest....RB to tackle. He is good enough. but hey, I'm all about Buffalo screwing up their team.

Funny how everyone says it wa a bad pick but never came up with an anwer (during the draft) as to who was there at 23 that could make an instant impact.

Yeah, even those announcers didn't have an answer. Had we gotten Kelsay at 23 everyone would've been fine with that because he was estimated to be a late 1st. rd. pick. Well, we got him at the 2nd round anyways.

Originally posted by justafan

Funny how everyone says it wa a bad pick but never came up with an anwer (during the draft) as to who was there at 23 that could make an instant impact.

Yeah, even those announcers didn't have an answer. Had we gotten Kelsay at 23 everyone would've been fine with that because he was estimated to be a late 1st. rd. pick. Well, we got him at the 2nd round anyways.

Im no draft guru, but, are you saying there would be no one drafted better then someone on the bench? Doesnt speak highly of McGayee..

BB

Originally posted by bigbry

Im no draft guru, but, are you saying there would be no one drafted better then someone on the bench? Doesnt speak highly of McGayee..

BB

Our needs (back then) were addressed via FA'cy. Like Finatic said, it remains to be seen. He could be a great back.

Last years quality of draftee's was one of the worse in a long time. Donahoe tried to trade the 23rd but there were no takers.

Originally posted by justafan

Our needs (back then) were addressed via FA'cy. Like Finatic said, it remains to be seen. He could be a great back.

Last years quality of draftee's was one of the worse in a long time. Donahoe tried to trade the 23rd but there were no takers.

Well, without re-hashing the whole thing, so you pick someone that has no chance of helping out right now?
And dont tell me about his physical before the draft...that proved itself almost useless.

BB

Originally posted by bigbry

Well, without re-hashing the whole thing, so you pick someone that has no chance of helping out right now?
And dont tell me about his physical before the draft...that proved itself almost useless.

BB

the positive is bigger than the negative. If he pans out that would be great for us. If he doesn't there was hardly anyone left at 23 that experts thought was gonna make an impact. No one knew Boldin would be awsome.

Henry had his fumble problems a year ago and the tendency to blow his $$$ away. Henry has been awsome all season and I would think part of the reason is WM. Without any pressure, I doubt Henry would have tried as hard as he did this year.

you have travis henry and draft mcgahee? stupid...

thats like miami fans saying "you drafting a LB might be pretty smart" when there was Boldin right in front ofus.

And if no one was there at 23, here's a novel idea- trade down. Some times teams do that, and well, get more picks. I remember the Dolphins doing that once.

Hindsight is always 20/20... but you have to wait and see what McGahee is capable of before you say it as a dumb decision. Look at the Saints, everyone said they were IDIOTIC for drafting Duece. Well, there hasn't been much dropoff since Ricky left AND they got two firs round picks out of the deal. He was a better fit for what their offense was trying to do. So, it was the right decision.

McGahee may pan out the same way.. or he could be a complete bust. We don't know yet, so why pretend like we do.

Originally posted by Bopkin02
And if no one was there at 23, here's a novel idea- trade down. Some times teams do that, and well, get more picks. I remember the Dolphins doing that once.

thats what i was thinking. or how bout this one. keep peerless price who became a star w/ Moulds and Bledsoe? hello! Th3e bills have gotten rid of every guy who has started to blossom after four years these past few years. butler = donohoe

Boss Bailey, Bethel Johnson, Dallas Clark, Gene Wilson all second rounders... yeah the Jills GM really made a great pick.

Back
Top Bottom