R. Brown Cancel Nj Show 7/9/05 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

R. Brown Cancel Nj Show 7/9/05

romio

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
All Those Going To See Ronniue Brown Autograph Show In Edison Nj Ronnie Brown And Randy Moss Just Canceled, No Reason Given,,,,,,,,,hope I Saved You A Trip,,,,,,,i Was Coming In From Upper Pennsylvania

romio said:
All Those Going To See Ronniue Brown Autograph Show In Edison Nj Ronnie Brown And Randy Moss Just Canceled, No Reason Given,,,,,,,,,hope I Saved You A Trip,,,,,,,i Was Coming In From Upper Pennsylvania
Wonder why it was canceled.

Me too - but thanks dude. Even though I'm only half an hour away, I was going to get there like a couple hours early just to see Ronnie.

Thanks for the heads up.

My GueSs Is This First Time Summer Time Show Is Turning Out To Be A Flop .The Searly Spring Show Goes Well .Always But This Summer Show Is To Demanding On Players Agents Deals Going Down Only 17 Or Less Days Away From Camp Bad Timing , Cause I Know Both Players Sold A Lot .Randy Sold Out, So Its Got To Be Ronnie In The Middle Of A Heated Contract , And That Is All , Nothing To Be Concerned About

hmm, already purchased a ticket, hope they refund it rather quickly

I am from Edison... If your at the Show...
Stop by a Bar Called Seasons. Last time there was a show in Town O.J "Killer" Simpson was at the bar.
I wasn't there that night, But I know people that saw him.

i was just there and i got my money back.....i noticed that the three players coming from Florida had canceled.....anyway the Football Spectacular which will be in April blows this show away....this is a very weak show.....Ronnie Brown was at that one this past April so maybe he'll be there again

Back
Top Bottom