R. Brown Jersey from E-Bay | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

R. Brown Jersey from E-Bay

JimmyNock

Starter
Reaction score
I just received my two Ronnie Brown jerseys that I got on E-Bay for $49.99 each. I compared them to my authentic Ricky jersey and found a few differences.

The lettering for the name was different and there was clock hands on the 40th anniv. patch.

Other than that they are fantastic well worth 50 bucks. The jersey itself was the same and the numbers appeared to be the same.

JimmyNock said:
I just received my two Ronnie Brown jerseys that I got on E-Bay for $49.99 each. I compared them to my authentic Ricky jersey and found a few differences.

The lettering for the name was different and there was clock hands on the 40th anniv. patch.

Other than that they are fantastic well worth 50 bucks. The jersey itself was the same and the numbers appeared to be the same.
Bro I hope you got good quality. I have heard from other members of the family, that you have to be careful of the quality, because some of them just fall apart quickly.

JimmyNock said:

just a question......are there different types of authentic jerseys? you said they were different from the one you already have, so wouldnt the ebay jersey be considered knock offs?

Fin Fan in Cali said:
Bro I hope you got good quality. I have heard from other members of the family, that you have to be careful of the quality, because some of them just fall apart quickly.

i think the speculation as far as what i've read the last two days is that they are the actual authentic jerseys but with unauthentic numbering, lettering, and the infamous clock hands.

finfan32 said:
just a question......are there different types of authentic jerseys? you said they were different from the one you already have, so wouldnt the ebay jersey be considered knock offs?

I got my Ricky one from the Dolphins website. Like I said before the jersey itself is authentic. I think the company adds the lettering and numbering themselves. If you didn't put the two side by side you would never know. And they are still way better than the replica jersey's.

Do they still use the same fabrics and materials for numbers, yoke, etc? You should also do a follow up post in a few months to tell us how it held up, if it fell apart after a month etc.

That is so awesome! I wanna get one of them ronnie brown jerseys for myself soooo bad but i dont have paypal. If anyone can help me out in any way I would really appreciate it whether it be where i can get a cheap authentic one or if someone is selling theres or anything at all. Just shoot me over a PM and ill make it worth it! Thanks ;)

DaMiAmIDoLpHiNz said:
That is so awesome! I wanna get one of them ronnie brown jerseys for myself soooo bad but i dont have paypal. If anyone can help me out in any way I would really appreciate it whether it be where i can get a cheap authentic one or if someone is selling theres or anything at all. Just shoot me over a PM and ill make it worth it! Thanks ;)

paypal is free, just sign up on paypal.com

JimmyNock said:

you got a knock off from Korea if you look at the real jerseys they are made in Vietnam all Reebok or nike comeing from their i have bought 6 of them from a guy on e-bay fore the same price...:sidelol:

Those ebay NFL authentics for $49.99 are not real. Trust me.

Back
Top Bottom