R. Brown Jersey from E-Bay | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

R. Brown Jersey from E-Bay

Phinfan99 said:
Wait was it one like mine?Also wtf are clock hands?

The Ronnie Brown jerseys currently sold on ebay for $50 are the ones from this year, thus they have the 40th anniversary patch. However, the patch has clock hands on it, something the patch on the game worn jerseys does not. Rumors have been floating around that the patch was taken from some sort of 40th anniversary clock and then just sewn on these ebay jerseys.

For what it's worth guys, I just got mine in the mail today. I got the white, aqua, and orange R Brown jerseys. I have to say that they are amazing. I second the original post. I have an authentic Taylor jersey I got for Christmas from the NFL store, and aside from the patch and the lettering, the jersey is pretty much identical. I paid a little under $200 for all three including shipping... it is SOOOOOOO worth it. Why would anyone pay $275 for one from miamidolphins.com or nflshop.com when you could pay $50 for these????

Guys trust me... get yours!!!

DaMiAmIDoLpHiNz said:
That is so awesome! I wanna get one of them ronnie brown jerseys for myself soooo bad but i dont have paypal. If anyone can help me out in any way I would really appreciate it whether it be where i can get a cheap authentic one or if someone is selling theres or anything at all. Just shoot me over a PM and ill make it worth it! Thanks ;)

Hey, I'ld be more than happy to help a fellow fan out. Just PM me and let me know how you want me to help!

Back
Top Bottom