r.brwon next elite rb in the nfl? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

r.brwon next elite rb in the nfl?

TRUDOLFAN54

PHINZ4LIFE!!!!
Reaction score
man all this talk about ricky we have a great rb in r.brown this guy is a stud and he will succeed in the nfl.this guy is a great person just the kind of guy you wish your daughter would come home with and build your program around. football is high on his priorty list unlike ricky i just love this kid can't wait to see him on sundays. alot of people talk about his running style is like l.tomlinson i don't like to compare players but if you want to compare yourself to a great rb tomlinson is the best rb in the league rite in my opinion.

I havent seen any footage on this guy at all, so I cant say one way or the other if I think he is going to fail or be a great running back. I hope that with the high pick and the money that is going to be invested in him that he is great back for the phins and I hope that he can make everyone forget about Ricky Williams since he is supposed to be our back for the future.

Thumper1016 said:
I havent seen any footage on this guy at all, so I cant say one way or the other if I think he is going to fail or be a great running back. I hope that with the high pick and the money that is going to be invested in him that he is great back for the phins and I hope that he can make everyone forget about Ricky Williams since he is supposed to be our back for the future.
click on the camera next to his name for some of his highlights
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/mia

duss12 said:
Has the guy even played a NFL down???

:shakeno:

He has EVERYTHING you need to be a franchise back, give him the benefit of the doubt. Stop being such a negative nancy.

I know he will quickly let us all forget bout ricky. he has the ability to suceede in the NFL. He will be a threat for all teams who will paly us this year.

Off subject but when how many more days till Miami and Denver play :D

DolphinDevil28 said:
:shakeno:

He has EVERYTHING you need to be a franchise back, give him the benefit of the doubt. Stop being such a negative nancy.

both of you bring up good points, if another fan from a diff team is looking at it that would be his perspective, but he does have everything u need and in time to develop in the NFL he is going to be an elite RB i think and not a bust

Ya know what, he better be to justify the 2nd pick in the draft. The arguement that he was Carnell Williams backup is bogus to me. Ronnie Brown needs to be an elite back, and he's gonna be under constant pressure if/when Ricky comes back and because he'll constantly be compared to Carnell/Cedric. My thinking is that quicker Ronnie Brown signs the better, I know it's not as big of a deal if a rb holds out, but I think it's more important for him to get in without a proven RB available for week 1. I wanna see Ronnie Brown turn into a vocal leader for the franchise, and perhaps the "face of the franchise," and I believe he has the talent to do so.

duss12 said:
Has the guy even played a NFL down???

Very true. He has all the abilities to succeed in the NFL, but there have many before him who have seemed to have more talent and failed. Althoug I think being a Rookie RB is one of the easier positions to have success with right away, he still has only played in shorts!

Its too soon for the optimistic fin fans who are claiming HOF and too soon for the pessimistic Bills fans calling him a bust.

Time will tell. ;)

Back
Top Bottom