R.I.P. Bam Bam Bigelow | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

R.I.P. Bam Bam Bigelow

Off the top of my head of guys under 50 from the past 10 years or so.... (and MOST of these are due to Roids). Feel free to add to it cause I know I will forget some.......

Curt Henning
Eddie Guerrero
Rick Rude
Bobby Duncam Jr.
Louie Spicoli (not roids but pills)
Chris Candido (not roids, blood clot)
Elizabeth (pills)
Hawk
Owen Hart (feel 70ft)
Bam Bam (not roids)
Crash Holly (pills)
Dino Bravo
JYD (car accident)
British Bulldog
Hercelus
Earthquake (not roids)
Big Boss Man (not roids)
Johnny Grunge
Pitbull #2
Brian Pillman (pills)
Yokozuna (not roids)
Big Dick Dudley
Eddie Gilbert
The Renegade
Just looking at this list is crazy, I cant believe some of these guys are dead....

Off the top of my head of guys under 50 from the past 10 years or so.... (and MOST of these are due to Roids). Feel free to add to it cause I know I will forget some.......

Curt Henning
Eddie Guerrero
Rick Rude
Bobby Duncam Jr.
Elizabeth (pills)
Hawk
Owen Hart (feel 70ft)
Bam Bam (not roids)
Crash Holly (pills)
Dino Bravo
JYD (car accident)
British Bulldog
Hercelus
Earthquake (not roids)
Big Boss Man (not roids)
Johnny Grunge
Pitbull #2
Brian Pillman (pills)
Yokozuna (not roids)
Big Dick Dudley
Eddie Gilbert
The Renegade

Wow, I didn't realize there were so many either. I didn't know Crash Holly died.

Curt Henning
Eddie Guerrero
Rick Rude
Bobby Duncam Jr.
Elizabeth (pills)
Hawk
Owen Hart (feel 70ft)
Bam Bam (not roids)
Crash Holly (pills)
Dino Bravo
JYD (car accident)
British Bulldog
Hercelus
Earthquake (not roids)
Big Boss Man (not roids)
Johnny Grunge
Pitbull #2
Brian Pillman (pills)
Yokozuna (not roids)
Big Dick Dudley
Eddie Gilbert
The Renegade

Good list, you seem to have everyone here. Just to add to the reason why some of these guys died: Bobby Ducman, Renegade, Texas Tornado- Kerry Von Eric, and Crash Holly all committed suicide. Earthquake died from cancer, Dino Bravo was murdered gang land style in Canada (he was apparently in the Canadain mob or pissed them off), Yoko died from a heart attack because he was so big.

A lot of these guys have died because of heart attacks due to stress on their hearts from pain pills. Guys like Eddie, Pillman, Curt Hennig, Rick Rude, Hawk etc. That's why the WWE suspended Kurt Angle this summer because everyone backstage basically had a lotto on what day he was going to drop dead. When Angle threw a fit about it and wanted to get back into the ring the WWE fired him because they didn't want a major star dying. Also guys like Benoit were told to take time off to heal. This is also a reason why the WWE stepped up and now has a real drug testing policy.

Anyway I wouldn't be surprised to see that Jake "The Snake" died. He's extremely messed up if anyone has ever seen "Beyond the Mat" it's a good movie.

Yeah ..lots have passed away lately. RIP Bam Bam...

Good list, you seem to have everyone here. Just to add to the reason why some of these guys died: Bobby Ducman, Renegade, Texas Tornado- Kerry Von Eric, and Crash Holly all committed suicide. Earthquake died from cancer, Dino Bravo was murdered gang land style in Canada (he was apparently in the Canadain mob or pissed them off), Yoko died from a heart attack because he was so big.

A lot of these guys have died because of heart attacks due to stress on their hearts from pain pills. Guys like Eddie, Pillman, Curt Hennig, Rick Rude, Hawk etc. That's why the WWE suspended Kurt Angle this summer because everyone backstage basically had a lotto on what day he was going to drop dead. When Angle threw a fit about it and wanted to get back into the ring the WWE fired him because they didn't want a major star dying. Also guys like Benoit were told to take time off to heal. This is also a reason why the WWE stepped up and now has a real drug testing policy.

Anyway I wouldn't be surprised to see that Jake "The Snake" died. He's extremely messed up if anyone has ever seen "Beyond the Mat" it's a good movie.

I saw it back when I was into wrestling. That man is all kinds of ****ed up.

the most athletic wrestling big man of all-time, a very unique talent. He will be missed.

Roddy Piper will NEVER die!

and Crash Holly didn't commit suicide, he choked his own vomit after drinking too much from what i heard.

Bam Bam was one of the first big guys that could move really well around the ring. I remember watching him do cartwheels across the ring! Its a shame he passed away so young. Whats even more ashame is the lifestyle wrestlers live that leads them to an early grave. :(

Bam Bam was one of the first big guys that could move really well around the ring. I remember watching him do cartwheels across the ring! Its a shame he passed away so young. Whats even more ashame is the lifestyle wrestlers live that leads them to an early grave. :(

Cartwheels, diving head butts, moonsaults, vaulting body presses over the rope. All from a guy who was 400 pounds for most of his wrestling career.

the most athletic wrestling big man of all-time, a very unique talent. He will be missed.

and Crash Holly didn't commit suicide, he choked his own vomit after drinking too much from what i heard.

Oh he took the Bon Scott/John Bonham way out.

He did die from choking on his own vomit but that was after he took over 90 pills of Carisoprodol (a muscle relaxer).

This list is depressing for me. I watch alot of these growing up
Big Boss Man
Hurcules
Junk Yard Dog
Ravishing Rick Rood
Mrs. Elizabeth
Sapphire ... I would of thought dusty road would of died first.

Dusty is the man of the hour
Too sweet to be sour.:D

Back
Top Bottom