R.I.P. Tony Siragusa | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

R.I.P. Tony Siragusa

I was walking out of work when a friend text me this. This is horrible horrible news. I loved this man for personal reasons.

Goose and Tim Brown flew to my hometown and took my little 16 year old cousin who later died of cancer to Baltimore to meet the entire Raven's team.

Beyond class act this guy and one of the funniest mother****ers on the planet. Rest in peace, you will be missed.

When we went down to NYC for 911 to do some work, we’d go for drinks at night after digging for bodies all day. Well the first night out, Tony is in the bar we were at and he bought us drinks and hung out with us (a bunch of firefighters) all night.
He was super cool, but apparently (so I’m told) I was so drunk, thanks to the multiple shots of Jack Daniels that he bought for us, that I was yelling at him to lay of Jason Taylor! I think they had a riff back then..

He was as good a guy behind the scenes as his was public persona. Very sad. Condolenses to his friends, family and former teammates who seem to have loved him too.

As to the cause of death which seemed pretty sudden, I best keep my mouth shut

I met Goose at a Dolphins/Cowboys game. It was the one where JT got into it with a Cowboys fan who had field club seats and hung a Cowboys banner over the side. JT came by and told him he needed to take the $hit down. The guy didn't, and he came back again and ripped it down, and told him not in my house. I was sitting just a couple of seats over from the guy. We were all giving him a hard time before it happened, and of course after as well. Goose cam over talking to us and him and he told him what the F**k do you expect hanging that hear. Then he just stayed and talked for about 10 minutes. Funny dude for sure.

I met Goose at a Dolphins/Cowboys game. It was the one where JT got into it with a Cowboys fan who had field club seats and hung a Cowboys banner over the side. JT came by and told him he needed to take the $hit down. The guy didn't, and he came back again and ripped it down, and told him not in my house. I was sitting just a couple of seats over from the guy. We were all giving him a hard time before it happened, and of course after as well. Goose cam over talking to us and him and he told him what the F**k do you expect hanging that hear. Then he just stayed and talked for about 10 minutes. Funny dude for sure.

Today Talor would be canceled on social media, be fine 700 million dollars, suspended for 3 seasons and kicked in the junk.

Okay not that bad, but the league would HATE that now.

Hate the Ravens but loved him and his personality. Just a great human being.  
Your kind words warmed my heart))

Back
Top Bottom