Radio in Orlando? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Radio in Orlando?

Originally posted by davster82
Thanks. I am going to try to watch it somewhere at Disney but I will have walkman in case the wife throws a fit.

Boy, I really miss being married sometimes. :lol:

Dude, you've gotta be throwin' down some cash at the Mouse House, so tell your wife to pipe down and you'll see her around 4:30 Sunday. Give her the credit card and be done with it. Go enjoy the game .

On second thought, maybe you shouldn't take advice from a guy who is divorced.

davster82:

Thought I would pitch in with an idea that might help you out.

If you can, take the Disney bus to the Boardwalk resort where you will find the boardwalk behind it and the ESPN zone, the last establishment on the the right. There are some things the wife (and kids, if you have them) can do while your in the there, enjoying the Dolphins win a tough game. If you keep walking past the ESPN zone, you'll go over a little bridge. Take a right and the back entrance to EPCOT is there. You'll come in right between France and England. They have some nice shops that your wife might find enjoyable. If you have youngins, Test Track is fun, if they are tall enough.

Anyway, what ever you decide to do, I hope you have fun.

:) :) :)

If you should choose to leave the Resort, you might want to venture North, to Club Ju...

Oh wait, wife and kids....

Nevermind...

be careful i went to disney world and watched the bills game and the fins lost so make sure to have lots of good luck with you disney is bad news for the fins

Back
Top Bottom