"Radio Row" Ramblings from Madison | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Radio Row" Ramblings from Madison

ZOD

Ruler of the Universe
Reaction score
Madison made a couple of stops on radio row at the superbowl promoting a charity golf tournament. I didn't catch all of his interview on the James Brown show but the interview he had on Tony Bruno's show was inciteful as it pertains to Madison future with the Dolphins.

It was the general blah, blah, offseason conversation until Madison brought the conversation to "salary cap problems that needed to be addressed". What was interesting is that he brought it up and then immediately said "and I'm one of them." He spoke in a gentile manner so his comments seemed genuine. He then followed up by saying that he has "been there for 7 years or so and had made his home in the Miami/Ft. Lauderdale area." He continued by saying that he was "going to do what needs to be done." He also said he was "going to do what is fair." What is so interesting about the last comment "what was fair" is that it seemed to be in an apologetic manner. Meaning that it was fair to the team for him to take the hit this offseason.

Judging from what I have heard out of Sam's mouth this morning, he will be a Dolphin for a long time and probably until the end of his career.

Last edited by a moderator:
We definetaly need him to restructure. It will help Miami a ton.

Originally posted by Mondo_Man
We definetaly need him to restructure. It will help Miami a ton.

He had no choice or become a Lawyer Mclaw or whatever his name is from the pats to the bills.

I never realized that there were sooo many celebrity amputees that they needed their own golf tournament... Other than that young surfer girl and the drummer from Def Leppard I can't think of any celebrity amputees...

And what about amputees that aren't celebrities...? Shouldn't they get a tournament too?

hopefully Sam can get his deal done faster than it took Zach to extend his contract

Originally posted by 13isgr81

I never realized that there were sooo many celebrity amputees that they needed their own golf tournament... Other than that young surfer girl and the drummer from Def Leppard I can't think of any celebrity amputees...

And what about amputees that aren't celebrities...? Shouldn't they get a tournament too?

Have a look at the site... it's celebrities playing with amputees... not celebrity amputees.

How about that one girl that married that Beatles dude....Oh, and John Wayne Bobbit.

how about Vic Morrow?:lol:

Originally posted by phinphanphrommi

Have a look at the site... it's celebrities playing with amputees... not celebrity amputees.

Thanks Dude... But it was a joke... :chair:

I'm not sure Sam could have come up with a name for his tournament that wouldn't sound awkward unless and until you understood how it was structured, pairing celebrities with golfers who are amputees. Kind of a cool concept if you ask me, -- it raises money and awareness and it's centered on a game lots of people love.

One of our own here at FH -- jphinfan86 -- lost a leg to cancer. Hey, Joel... had you heard of this charity?

Originally posted by inFINSible
How about that one girl that married that Beatles dude....Oh, and John Wayne Bobbit.

Bobbits... hole in one days are over!:evil:

"what's fair" could also mean...In Sam's view...i've been a top corner in the NFL and have done a lot for this team...ya, i'm willing to restructure if "its fair" meaning...don't think i'm gonna play for a lot less after all i've done...so if i don't think its fair...release me...b/c another team in the NFL will be willing to pay the "fair" amount for me to play!!!

inFinsible, you must not be much of a Rock fan to call Paul McCartney, "that beatles dude". His wife is Heather Mills-McCartney and she's the hottest amputee ever.

And didn't John Bobbit have his member sewed back on? So technically he's and ex-amputee.....:samurai:

there's also a wrestler with 1 leg. weird.

Back
Top Bottom