Raekwon Mcmillan Feels “more Versatile” Heading Into 2019 Season | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Raekwon Mcmillan Feels “more Versatile” Heading Into 2019 Season

Coach_Rob

Club Member
Reaction score
“Last year coming off the injury it was really tough,” McMillan said, via the team’s website. “I was trying to get a feel for the game and come off the injury at the same time, but this offseason I did a great job of doing more rehab and coming in and making sure that every muscle in my right leg was just as strong as the left leg. I’m more versatile as a player and I’m not just a first- and second-down linebacker. I can actually go out there on third downs and make plays as well.”

McMillan said that last year gave him a “feel for how the game speed was going” and that he expects to use that as a building block for better things under a new coaching staff in 2019. That staff will be looking for pieces that can be part of better days in the future and McMillan will get to make his case that he fits the profile.
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.c...els-more-versatile-heading-into-third-season/
he got way better against the run, now he has to improve his pass coverage

This new coaching staff is going to have the chance to prove their value right away

with players like McMillan, Gesicki and Tankersley...

The results will be interesting.

Back
Top Bottom