Raheem Mostert “ Look where I’m at now” ex Miami Dolphin | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Raheem Mostert “ Look where I’m at now” ex Miami Dolphin

Not a NFL back in the league that could run behind our offensive line last year and come up smelling like roses.

Give Kyle Shanahan prop's for the offensive innovation and coming up with an rushing attack that's taken the league by storm, helps to have your offensive line loaded with 1st-2nd round picks that uses the total width of the football field to try to run defenders legs out from under them. Must be a very athletic offensive line something we tried and failed at.

Give there personal department prop's for identifying running backs that will excel in there scheme. Speed to get to the edges if needed with enough power to get up field.

All 32 teams will take a hard look at what he is doing in the off-season, to duplicate and stop it.

It's not really what I hope the Dolphins will do, but it looks effective.

Mostert isn’t that good. “Look where I am now”? And think where you could be next year - irrelevant again. Meh.

Interesting to see the journey of a low-profile player, and glad he can use whatever motivation he can, but I don't think that there's any case of 'we let a good one go'. He was bouncing around practice squads for a reason, and it sounds like we wanted him back but he took a better offer. Some players just blossom late.

I will however not be surprised to see a comment at some point blaming Grier for letting him go :lol:
Grier is such an idiot for letting him go. He and every other player we let go who has had 1 good game in their careers!

Back
Top Bottom