Raiders and Steelers lose!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Raiders and Steelers lose!!!!

Flyin11

Mark Clayton
Reaction score
Raiders just lost to the Broncos 23-17 hahaha Then the Bengals beat the Steelers :eek: 26-23 in OT WOW That is my upset game of the week there ;) I thought the Raiders and Steelers losing would give us a shot at homefield advantage but they just said that since the Raiders lost that the Steelers now have the top seed in the AFC :(

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :evil:

Raiders lost!!
Jets lost!!
Steelers lost!!
Ravens lost!!
Chargers lost!!

Best of all : Dolphins WON!! :D

We should be #3 seed because Pats are over us, but we are over the Raiders, so at this point, we would host the Jets. ESPN says otherwise. :confused:

it's because the Raiders won their division...so they are the number three seed no matter what...and possibly the number two seed. The Jets need to beat the Raiders, and the Patriots need to lose, PLUS we need to beat the Billy's and we win the East, take the number two seed, and get a bye.

Actully the Jets Raider's game has no bareing on us at all if we beet the Bills. If we win and New Englan loses we will be the #2 seed regaurdless of the out come of the Jet's game.

If we get a bye week...

...I am willing to say that we still have a chance,but (don't shoot me for this)otherwise we are too beat up and playing too poorly to get to the SB.A week off would really help these guys get back up to speed.

The only way Oakland can get a bye week is for them to beat the Jets, then have the Patriots lose to Carolina AND the Dolphins lose to the Bills. So technically, the Raiders will play in the first round of the playoffs.

after those 2 tough losses to SF and NE, this http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/standings.html is totally unbelievable. Unfortunately, Carolina beating NE is impossible or we could have got that #2 seed. NE deserves the #2 seed after beating us for all the marbles 2 weeks ago. But, the #4 seed which it looks like we will get, has represented the AFC in the SB that last 2 years. :cool:

I was curious about the Raiders vs NFL history to see who could beat them in the playoffs. Yes, I am OBSESSED about the Raiders losing! :lol: I promise I will seek help in the off-season. :rolleyes:

Raiders versus

Steelers 7-6
NY Jets 18-10
Patriots 13-12
Seahawks 25-21
Dolphins 15-8

BUT!!!

Ravens 0-2 :lol: BALTIMORE OWNS THEM!! :evil: Maybe we should be pulling for the Ravens instead of the Seahawks. :)

the Raiders suck

we beat once we cna beat em again. I only care about getting past the 2nd round and getting that #4 seed and a home game in round 1 will get us to our usual destination for humiliation.

Re: the Raiders suck

Originally posted by dolphan39
I only care about getting past the 2nd round and getting that #4 seed and a home game in round 1 will get us to our usual destination for humiliation.

39!!! :eek: Shhhhhhhhhhhh! ;)

sorry

Pleasant thoughts - 1984 Fins - Steelers AFC Championship game - AHhhhhhhhhhhhhh! ;) :lol:

Originally posted by miadphan13
WOW! :eek: You had to dig back that far! :eek: We are WAY OVERDUE! :(
Yup - the playoff hell all started in the 85 Championship game / fumble bowl. :cry:

but we can remember that lovely sack by Trace ag. Flutie a couple of playoff back going into this weeks game :cool:

i would much rather see.....................

The Jets need to beat the Raiders, and the Patriots need to lose, PLUS we need to beat the Billy's and we win the East, take the number two seed, and get a bye.

the jets miss the playoffs altogether!

Back
Top Bottom