Raiders fired up tonight | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Raiders fired up tonight

Those raider defenders are stupid. Got a sack and then started celebrating not even knowing that the chiefs were snapping the ball again. Morons, guess that is why they are 0-10.

Emotions got the best of them. 16 straight losses man. Win was reminiscent of our win over Baltimore. That was an emotional game.

That would have been the dumbest penalty in the history of the game. Badly coached team.

Coaching? Lol really. You can't coach stupid out of the stupid. Coaching lol

The chiefs are letting the raiders drive the ball down their throat for the game winning score, taking up the last 6 minutes. Might have scored too fast. People on this board would be having a cow if this was us. TD Oakland

This doesn't seem to have anything to do with our defense...

This may have other implications for us as well if the Jets start eying that number one pick. Vick may get in the way of that.

This may have other implications for us as well if the Jets start eying that number one pick. Vick may get in the way of that.

I highly doubt the Jets have any chance at the #1 pick unless the Jaguars find a way to win 2 or 3 games in these last 6. Jaguars have a much lower SOS than the Jets and the Jets have one more win right now.

What an epic idiotic play by the Raiders. Put aside Miami for a minute, I wish that had cost Oakland the game. If anybody on my team ever celebrated 20 yards down the field with the clock ticking and the game not yet over. I think i would seriously lose faith in that player. That's epicly terrible awareness I don't think I've ever seen that before

Wow, I didn't see the Raiders going 0-16, but I didn't think they would get their first win over KC. This helps us a lot in our wild card hopes.

Back
Top Bottom