Raiders fired up tonight | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Raiders fired up tonight

Fins1971

C'mon Dolphins
Club Member
Reaction score
Looks like they came to play.
A raider win increases he odds that Miami could get a higher seed in playoffs or even make them.

It also helps them on Sunday in Denver IMO. Chiefs win and donkey's need to win. Chiefs lose and a loss to Miami isn't that big

Lets go Radaaaaas

Oakland leadin 7-0 and the team is fired up!!!

lets go Sparano!!!!

At the end of the 1st quarter they just showed Sparano pumpin his fist like crazy with his mouth open just like old days.

Well home teams I think always win Thursday night. I could see Oakland winning they aren't terrible.

Alex Smith is weak. Seems like KC doesn't trust him to throw alot. They can only ride charles so much

Say what you want about his time in Miami but he has them playing a lot better since taking over as interim. Hopefully they get the win tonight.

And just like that, the Raiders give the Chiefs life. That's how a team loses 16 in a row.

Big time defense holding them to 3 after that brutal turnover. Gotta get another score to make the Chiefs uncomfortable again.

I believe this year on Thursday football, the 1st team that scores wins the game. Let's see if that holds up this week again.

Back
Top Bottom