Raiders fired up tonight | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Raiders fired up tonight

Why was this moved?? This is an important thread for Dolphin fans. If this was early in the year I can see it moved but this is 10 times more important than ost of the other threads on the dolphins board.

sparanofistpump-1.jpg

Getting a little ahead of myself but looking at the standings, if the raiders hold on and we win, we will be in the 4th spot no matter what else happens this week. We would have the better AFC record in a 3 or 4 way tie. One can dream, right?

This has the look of the steelers Titans game on Monday, I hope not

Getting a little ahead of myself but looking at the standings, if the raiders hold on and we win, we will be in the 4th spot no matter what else happens this week. We would have the better AFC record in a 3 or 4 way tie. One can dream, right?

5th spot you mean? The division leaders automatically get the top 4 spots. That rule kinda sucks, though. I mean look at the NFC North. Someone's gonna get a top 4 seed and a home game in that crappy division.

Nobody can stop the Chiefs in the 4th. We couldn't either

5th spot you mean? The division leaders automatically get the top 4 spots. That rule kinda sucks, though. I mean look at the NFC North. Someone's gonna get a top 4 seed and a home game in that crappy division.

Yes, that's what I meant. :crazy:

Raiders gonna Raiders

Back
Top Bottom