Raiders release Mclain | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Raiders release Mclain

199153-1.jpg

I'll pass.

Very immature but extremely talented when he is pushed. Saban rode his ass and got great play from him. Raiders have never been known for discipline so it was a very bad fit. I would not want him on the phins, but I think he could make a big impact if he landed with a hard ass coach. NE, SF, BALT, NO should look at him.

Very immature but extremely talented when he is pushed. Saban rode his ass and got great play from him. Raiders have never been known for discipline so it was a very bad fit. I would not want him on the phins, but I think he could make a big impact if he landed with a hard ass coach. NE, SF, BALT, NO should look at him.
If Balt signed him they would really start to look like Bama north with mcclain, mount cody, and upshaw. Talk about home cooking by ozzie newsome

funny how quickly his star has fallen. I remember wanting him pretty bad the year he entered the draft (before we signed Dansby) and everybody felt he was gonna be a safe pick for the Raiders. I'm pretty sure he got benched for a good part of last year, or at least was going to be before injuries took their toll.

23 yrs. old and the 8 th pick in the draft a few years ago.....Being in NJ , he is Carl Banks Esq ..........everyone deserves a seconds chance........Remember Irving Fryar

In a league where most people don't even get a first chance, no, McClain doesn't deserve anything.

Back
Top Bottom