Raiders Seek to Force Changes in Uniforms of Bucs, Panthers | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Raiders Seek to Force Changes in Uniforms of Bucs, Panthers

yeah, rediculous, but doesn't really belong here. Expect it to be moved.

Al Davis is just bitter since his team lost to the Bucs in SB. He is now doing this to show how much of a crybaby he is. He should just shut up and concentrate on his own team instead of other teams uniforms.

:monkey: Al Davis

I love the suggestion from one of the lawyers saying that the Raiders should replace their pirate with a daisy when playing games in Florida..

Originally posted by SkapePhin
I love the suggestion from one of the lawyers saying that the Raiders should replace their pirate with a daisy when playing games in Florida..

That was classic. What a moron. If that were the case, every college team would need an alternate uniform and mascot and one point or another. This guy is an idiot.

How idiotic...

I guess the University of Michigan better change their fabled unis since the University of Delaware has them too...

:rolleyes:

I bet ya that Tags

wasn't exactly broken up when the Raiders got spanked in the Superbowl.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
Al Davis is just bitter since his team lost to the Bucs in SB. He is now doing this to show how much of a crybaby he is. He should just shut up and concentrate on his own team instead of other teams uniforms.

:monkey: Al Davis

This was actually an issue even before the Super Bowl ,so I really don't think that loss has anything to do with it, although it probably didn't help him discourage it either. Davis wants out of Oakland in the worst way and wants to be back in L.A. Wht gets me is that all Raider fans blindly follow this lookalike for the cryptkeeper like he was a god. He doesn't even want to be up here nd they still cheer him. Davis's thinking that the league is conspiring to keep him out of a bigger market like L.A. shows just how out of touch and crazy he really is. I think it is time to bury the old fart.

LMAO this old man is still cuasing trouble...I thought he was long gone by now.

Damn they seriously need to get a life and find someting better to do.

Originally posted by SkapePhin

:lolcry:

If this is REALLY an issue according to Al Davis, then perhaps a pee wee football team is next on his list.

Back
Top Bottom