Raiders suspend Antonio Brown after altercation with GM | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Raiders suspend Antonio Brown after altercation with GM

I mean I don’t think he’s done anything all that horrible. Skipped a walkthrough? Yelled at an idiot? Then they yank he guaranteed money? I’d wanna leave too

I mean I don’t think he’s done anything all that horrible. Skipped a walkthrough? Yelled at an idiot? Then they yank he guaranteed money? I’d wanna leave too
You can’t be serious? You obviously haven’t been following his off season at all.

Inevitably one team will give AB a look. Wonder who it’ll be. I hope Flores doesn’t touch this with a fifty foot pole.

Inevitably one team will give AB a look. Wonder who it’ll be. I hope Flores doesn’t touch this with a fifty foot pole.

He's likely to go to a team that's primed for an SB run. But buyer beware clearly there's something going on with the guy CTE?

I mean does anyone think NE doesn’t sign him? It seems like a lock he will be a Patriot. And I’m sure it’ll be some great low risk contract for them and they will be praised for it.

I mean does anyone think NE doesn’t sign him? It seems like a lock he will be a Patriot. And I’m sure it’ll be some great low risk contract for them and they will be praised for it.

I can see the Pats going after him. And I can see him wanting to go to any team in the Raiders division, to try and “stick it to them”

I don’t see the Patriots making the move but I can see the Chiefs signing him to a 1 year deal. Mahomes and AB would be nasty.

He's likely to go to a team that's primed for an SB run. But buyer beware clearly there's something going on with the guy CTE?
I can see the Pats going after him. And I can see him wanting to go to any team in the Raiders division, to try and “stick it to them”
Good call.

aaaand he’s a patriot. Yeah, what a moron I must be for thinking he hasn’t really done anything all that horrible. Seems like the best organization in pro sports thinks the same thing eh?

And of course the people virtue signaling all sorts of concern are silent now, talking about mental evaluations etc....it’s more likely the guy did this on purpose.

Back
Top Bottom