Raiders vs Phinz : Keys To Victory...

BLITZKRIEG

~LACUNA LEGIONS~
Reaction score
RAIDERS AT PHINZ
------------------------

Raiders Offense vs. Phinz Defense
========================

On offense, the Raiders have been disecting defenses through the air all season long. The production of RB C. Garner has been limited because of this. I expect the Raiders to come out throwing as usual, and if they struggle, they'll try and balance it out more to keep us guessing....

The only problem the Raiders will be facing on offense this Sunday, is the fact that the Phinz secondary knows how to limit WR's like T. Brown and J. Rice. We totally shut them down last year, and I don't expect it to be much different this year. They are still the same offense IMO, and playing in front of a very hostile Miami crowd wont help them either....

It's going to be very loud Sunday, and with J. Talyor leading the defensive charge, we should be able to get some serious pressure on R. Gannon. We always seem to give R. Gannon trouble, and getting to play them at home, the fans will make his day miserable if he struggles early on....

It's time to get loud folks!!!.....Make sure your vocal cord are ready for some serious punishment.

Phinz Offense vs. Raiders Defense
========================

This isn't going to be easy for the Phinz. The Raiders are a very strong team defensively. They have two of the best DT's in the league {Parella/Adams} in the middle, so Ricky will most likely have to look elsewhere for running room. He doubt if he'll be breaking 100 yards rushing Sunday, so don't expect another big performance from him....

Ricky will be more effective sliding out of the backfield on passing plays, than he will be running up the middle IMO. He'll get decent yardage Sunday, but it may be a long haul most of the way. As long as he moves the chains on 3rd and short, he'll have done his job as far as I'm concerned...

QB J. Fiedler will have an excellent opportunity to have a breakout game Sunday. It appears that the Raiders two starting DB's are out. This will give our WR's more of an opportunity to get loose, and hopefully make a couple of big plays down the field. The Raiders secondary is the most glaring weakness on their defense right now, and Jay will need to take advantage of it....

Special teams have been playing very strong, and field position will be huge as well. We must force the Raiders to work with a long field. They aren't the kind of offense that strikes fast, so we need to make them work extra hard for any points they may get Sunday. At the very least, we need to make them earn it....

Turnovers will also play a large part I'm sure. We seem to play a much more aggressive style of defense at home, so the opportunities should be there. Putting solid pressure on R. Gannon will be the key in forcing the Raiders to turn the ball over since they don't run the ball very often....

I think playing them in Miami will ultimately make the difference. We need to do our part as well, and make it impossible for the Raiders offense to get the momentum going in their favor. At home that wont be too difficult, and since it's the Raiders we're playing, you know there will be some fighting going on in the stands as well....

A good, old fashion blood battle is what we're in for, and I personally can't wait!!!

PHINZ RULE!!!!:fire:

here's are some more...

Game of the week

Game Plans: Raiders-Dolphins - Sean Salisbury

Five keys for the Raiders
1. Stop the Run
2. No Big Pass Plays
3. Make It A High-Scoring Game
4. O-Line Must Excel
5. Take Away Tight End in Red Zone

Five keys for the Dolphins
1. Someone Other Than Ricky Must Make a Play