Ramsey, and heres why.... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ramsey, and heres why....

Originally posted by Dolphins17-0
Also, you know hes gonna work hard with a good QB coach in mark trestman because he wants to prove a lot of people in washington that they made a huge mistake.

let's get it done for the right price Rick

as i've said all along if the price for ramsey is a first rounder this year adn the price for henson is a 3rd next year then it makes the decision tougher, but i hope to be rooting for ramsey in 2005.

We don't need a peyton manning to win the super bowl with this team. Patrick Ramsey is just enough of an upgrade for the current team with the potential to be great for our future

im starting to belive this esp the part that we dont need a Payton M to win a SB. as long as our QB is consistant & accurate then we have a good chance esp w/ the group of ppl we have on D n O (Ricky, CC, McMike & hopefully a good OLine).

my problem is I dont think Ramsey is worth our #20 this yr. plus, im not sure if Ramsey can be an accurate QB. only time will tell on that. if we can get Ramsey with next yrs pick im all for that. we seriously need all our picks this yr if we want to compete fast.

why i would rather have Henson is cus he would cost us next yrs pick.

i would love for us to draft Rivers but since his stock is rising so fast, i hardly doubt it he will be around for us at #20.

Originally posted by Lukin
That's exactly what I've been saying! 2 or 3 more TD's would have gotten us to the playoffs last year... Ramsey will bring us that, if nothing else. But IMHO, He brings even more.. In couple years I think Ramsey will be one of the elite QB's in this league as long as spurrior's not his coach.

if we get him, i hope what you are predicting comes true.

Originally posted by Crisdeman
Out of all the qb's being mentioned, he's the one i think can make the biggest impact in the quickest time. Plus he's super cheap salary cap-wise and i think there's 3 years left on the contract.

Honestly, this is what i like about him the most. his cheap salary.

I think getting Ramsey would be great, i'd be thrilled if we traded for him, even if it did cost us the #20. It'd fill our QB needs with an at least somewhat proven and very talented player, and if we got a 1st for Ogun then we could still get a WR like Clayton or Woods or an O-lineman like Vernon Carey or Shaun Andrews.

Back
Top Bottom