Ramsey Tradable Now??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ramsey Tradable Now???

DolFinatic718

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
With a Bailey and a second round draft pick for clinton portis bout to go down, will the redskins be willing to trade ramsey to the dolphins for that first rounder?

With the feeling that ogun will be tagged a franchised player the dolphins could recoup that draft pick and a third rounder if he is singed away.

Just my thoughts, but i thought it could very well happen, even though i personally would love to see ogun return in a dolphins uniform!!

Basically yes.

Ramsey is not worth a first rounder. I would rather see us move up and get Galley

With that fat contract we gave Feeley I have a feeling we're out of the Ramsey sweepstakes...ALSO Gibbs is playing it slick reassuring Ramsey...and saying they're not interested in moving him...
but Spielman could fool us and i mean this would be the biggest dupe of them all...pretending to bow out of the Ramsey trade talk with the Feeley acquisition he gets the media off his tail...With Ramsey's low cap number he then trades the first rounder to WSH...:eek:
Let Ramsey, Feeley and Sage duke it out at TC...or in a dream world Ramsey, Feeley and Rivers...

HEY PINK DOVE THATS WHAT I WAS THINKING OF COURSE WITHOUTH RIVERS, WE WOULDNT NEED HIM WITH 2 YOUNG QB'S ALREADY. RAMSEY IS CHEAP AND WILL IMPROVE THIS TEAM INSTANTLY. IF OGUN DOESNT RESIGN THAT FREES UP CAP AND GIVES US MORE PICKS TO PICK UP WR'S AND FIX THE OL. RAMSEY IS MORE THEN WORTH A 1ST ROUNDER ESPECIALLY WHEN WE CAN GET ANTOHER 1

SORRY FOR DA CAPS IN A RUSH

Bailey and a 2nd... for Clinton Portis???

What??

Denver is getting a huge steal and the Redskins will get the wrong type of RB in Portis. Portis is too frail and weak to carry the load for a full season. Stick any RB in Denver and he will be good. I bet Denver uses that 2nd round pick for one of the RB's and their offense wont skip a beat.

Bad trade for Washington.

BTW.. Don't get this Ramsey subject up again unless it was in an article or a possibility.. You'll get my hopes up and I'll be disappointed.

I would have loved to have gotten Ramsey. However, with us getting Feely and paying him starter money, I don't see why we would go after Ramsey, or why he would want to come here since he won't be entrenched as the starter here either.

I don't see us trading that pick, unless we get another for O-gun, then we may to try and move up to pick up one of the toppest (is that a word? Is now) wide recievers in the draft or O-linemen.

You guys are going to have to work with me on this one Gibbs says he wants 2 QBs with experiance maybe we got AJ Feeley for Washington and we are sending him and a draft pick there in exchange for Ramsey far fetched i know but just a wild strange thought

Everyone needs to realize that they wouldn't trade a second round pick on a young.....yes 27 is young.....qb and then spend a 1st round pick on a qb. It would make ZERO sense. Whether you're talking trade for Ramsey or drafting Rivers, it's not happening.

As bad as it seems, Feely is the qb of the future.....for now.:cry:

Originally posted by RUDEbyallMEANS

What??

Denver is getting a huge steal and the Redskins will get the wrong type of RB in Portis. Portis is too frail and weak to carry the load for a full season. Stick any RB in Denver and he will be good. I bet Denver uses that 2nd round pick for one of the RB's and their offense wont skip a beat.

BTW.. Don't get this Ramsey subject up again unless it was in an article or a possibility.. You'll get my hopes up and I'll be disappointed.

If they can swing it straight up.....no pick....it's a good trade for both teams. Washington was ready to let Champ go, they can't afford him, and they get one of the best young backs in the league....who's only 22.

Denver can plug in the Beer Man and still get 1,300 yds from him and they have the shutdown corner they've coveted.

Really looks like a win-win.....if straight up.

Denver already has Quentin Griffin who looked amazing last season so they probably won't even draft a RB.

Anyway, the only reason Washington is trading Bailey is because there would be no way the Skins would be able to resign him anyway. He would've been a FA come March 3rd so the Skins are trying to get something for him. Denver is trading for him because they wan't to make sure they get him, rather than competing with other teams in free-agency.

Portis is still a great back but I don't think he will do well in Washington unless they get a decent O-line going.

Why are they Trade Clinton Portis, this is a really dumb trade.. Anywayz denver has already Oneal as a cornerback.. This will make their offense even more one dimensional.. I think they will do bad next season with out clinton portis..

Originally posted by RUDEbyallMEANS

What??

Bad trade for Denver not washington they are giving up a back that has put up bettter numbers in his first two seasons then damn near any back in NFL history and they were only paying him like the league minium how is that a good move.

Why would they draft a RB when they already have Griffin. It doesnt matter who they have to replace Portis he is not going to be as good as Clinton he is a beast

This is a steal for Denver. Portis is a product of the Broncos' O line and scheme. He will be a slightly above average back on any other team, not worth anything near what the Skins are paying for him.

Back
Top Bottom