Ramsey Tradable Now??? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ramsey Tradable Now???

Originally posted by Can we win a SB
Why are they Trade Clinton Portis, this is a really dumb trade.. Anywayz denver has already Oneal as a cornerback.. This will make their offense even more one dimensional.. I think they will do bad next season with out clinton portis..
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Deltha O'neal is horrible!!!! They switched him to WR by the end of last year he was so bad in coverage. If he doesn't come back on offense....then he's not coming back.

Originally posted by Brad528
Why would they draft a RB when they already have Griffin. It doesnt matter who they have to replace Portis he is not going to be as good as Clinton he is a beast

Griffin isn't any every-down type back. He's too small to last a season. IF they trade Portis, they should draft a back in rounds 3-5, and he'll go for about 1,300-1,500 and maybe Rookie of the Year.

Denver RB is like 49er QB.....put anyone back there and they'll look good (not a put down to Portis).

If we could get a deal done with Ramsey before the 3rd, couldn't we cancel the Feeley deal and go after Ramsey? Nothing is official yet, so this could still fall through as we may not get him..

Originally posted by Rick 1966
This is a steal for Denver. Portis is a product of the Broncos' O line and scheme. He will be a slightly above average back on any other team, not worth anything near what the Skins are paying for him.

well, i believe another RB could run well behind a denver line. But i doubt that Denver will get another guy who could gaurrantee 1500 yds/season no prob. Portis is fast and can juke the crap out of ya.

Originally posted by burger13
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Deltha O'neal is horrible!!!! They switched him to WR by the end of last year he was so bad in coverage. If he doesn't come back on offense....then he's not coming back.
I disagree in the last couple games of the season i thought O'neal was playing better then i had ever seen him play and he was playing COrnerback. He is the tallest CB in the league and is not horrible. He is probaly better then Madison i hate to say

I disagree in the last couple games of the season i thought O'neal was playing better then i had ever seen him play and he was playing COrnerback. He is the tallest CB in the league and is not horrible. He is probaly better then Madison i hate to say

That was Lenny Walls, 2nd year guy 1st year as a starter. He held his own lined up on every team's #1 last year. I love the possible pairing of he and Bailey.

Originally posted by burger13
Everyone needs to realize that they wouldn't trade a second round pick on a young.....yes 27 is young.....qb and then spend a 1st round pick on a qb. It would make ZERO sense. Whether you're talking trade for Ramsey or drafting Rivers, it's not happening.

As bad as it seems, Feely is the qb of the future.....for now.:cry:

Here is why I disagree with you.
We lost out on Brunell, and Gibbs said no way on Ramsey. It also looked like Henson would either re-enter the draft or go elsewhere. All of the sudden it appeared we may come up empty at QB....and I think Feeley was out next best option on the list of QB's.
I think at this point the Fins staff may be hoping Henson does go into the draft, and pushes Rivers to one of our two picks.

I wont be shocked to see us draft rivers if he comes to a pick we hold.....but i don't think we'll move up for a QB now.

He might not have started but he did play in those last couple games and i thought he played well enough to keep his job. Not saying he is better then Bailey but i dont think Griffin is half as good as Portis.

i dont care if its ramesey or feely or rivers or marino, as long his last name is not Jay Fielder or Brian Griese. Heck i think i would want bob back before those two

Wrong while the line helps them look at the difference in YPC between Gary and Andersen and Portis. Portis is the real deal.

He might not have started but he did play in those last couple games and i thought he played well enough to keep his job. Not saying he is better then Bailey but i dont think Griffin is half as good as Portis.

O'Neal did NOT play CB at the end of the year.
They switched him to WR and he is still a WR for them or he is gone.

Originally posted by Jaj
Wrong while the line helps them look at the difference in YPC between Gary and Andersen and Portis. Portis is the real deal.

Hey Jaj what's up.
Agreed, Portis is definitely a STUD. Let him go over to the NFC.

Hey uncle. It's out of nowhere this trade. If it's true it's dumb for both, but even more dumb for Denver considering the fact that they are already in cap trouble.

Originally posted by Jaj
Hey uncle. It's out of nowhere this trade. If it's true it's dumb for both, but even more dumb for Denver considering the fact that they are already in cap trouble.

how is it dumb for both? Skins need a RB & they know they are not going to resign Bailey. Putting cap problems aside, Broncos knows they are going to have a problems w/ Portis. Plus, they believe they can turn any RB into a 1500 yd rusher since their RB system is very good. This trade benefits both side i say.

Back
Top Bottom