Randall | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Randall

i too would love to have some info on the situation. seems like we have been "talking" with this guy forever. while randle is nowhere near a must sign, he would sure offer a nice security blanket to the oline situation.

Last I heard, still talking with his agent...nothing new...

He visited with the Cowboys this week. SF is also interested.

visiting with dallas is not good. they need him much more than us imo.

he just doesn't seem like the 49er type of blocker. not athletic enough.

I bet the Dolphins would like to wait till after the draft to do anything with Randall.

good point kbisback. i'm sure if rs has his wish he would wait and see what he gets in the draft, but i'm pretty sure randle wants a home before then. of course if we miss on getting an olineman we would then have a greater need to sign him and may have to pay more.

We are going to have to sign him before the draft if we want him. His agent has already said that. I'm worried that if we don't act now we might lose out on him. But, then again if we get Andrews, we will be like "Randall Who?"

I hope we get him so that we don't take Andrews.

Ozzy rules!!

agreed, i'm iffy on Andrews. I'd rather trade up, or down and take on other positions other than OL if we get Randall, and hit OL 3rd or 4th round looking for a guard in progress. If we get randall, we have 3 starting calibre tackles, we'll have Jeno at guard, and Mckinney and St. Clair to battle t out for the other center/guard positions. I'm particularly interest in St. Clair. I want him as far away from tackle as possible, but he was an all pro centre in college. Makes me wonder if he'd fit that bill well in Miami.

Originally posted by Graythreat
I'm particularly interest in St. Clair. I want him as far away from tackle as possible, but he was an all pro centre in college. Makes me wonder if he'd fit that bill well in Miami.

I agree. I think St. Clair is better inside. I'm looking forward to seeing these new OL in pads.

Yeah would like St Clair inside, he doesnt do well in open space, or at least that was the knock I read.

The last thing I heard regarding OT G. Randall was that we're still in contract discussions with him and his agent. We were expected to sign him from what I understand, so I hope it gets done soon....

He's a solid player, and one that we can certainly use until OT D. McIntosh gets healthy enough to start....

PHINZ RULE!!!:pirate:

Back
Top Bottom