Random PM spam from ztjt | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Random PM spam from ztjt

Dolfan32323

Troll Carcass Removal Unit
Reaction score
whats up man. Just wanted to let you know that I like your posts a lot and just wanted to let you know that a group of us from fin heaven are moving over to ********(just take out the spaces) because we're tired of the attitudes of the fin heaven staff always flexing their mod muscles.. you are more then welcome to join us if you are looking for a fins site that isnt communist. we are also looking for super moderators so if you like to chat alot and watch over things just let us know. hope so see you there brother. ************Thats what he said... just letting mods know.

For the record, you guys are very lax so I have no clue what he's talking about.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks bro, I just sent this into the Mod forum, we already banned another guy for this, probably the same guy sneaking back.

anyone else have this issue, please let us know.

Just a note: This joker was banned under numerous names for personal attacks and trollish behavior. His last banning was for threatening the site and now is once again acting like a jerk.

He employs a hack on his site that makes it appear that there are a bunch of people on the site and that he has lots of members. It's all smoke and mirrors.

If you receive a PM from him, please report him immediately so that we can deal with it.

Thanks guys and gals.

This might not be the best time to ask, but can I request this as my personal smiley?

clear.gif

;)

This might not be the best time to ask, but can I request this as my personal smiley?

clear.gif

;)

what are we going to do with you, you communist??!!! :lol:

I knew right away he was talking about you, but this just confirms it!!!

what are we going to do with you, you communist??!!! :lol:

I knew right away he was talking about you, but this just confirms it!!!
If you only knew the types of names that we get called because people don't want to behave...............communist is actually is compliment by comparison. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom