Random Q | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Random Q

Dolfan1000

Hall Of Famer
Reaction score
For you frequent Dolphins Stadium visitors...

How long has the stadium announcer been doing it? Becuase I am only 18, but spend several weeks in Miami every winter and usually attend two to three games- but the guy sounds so young, and yet it seems like it has been him all along, as long as I can remember. Im asking because I think he does a great job!

"Thats another MIAMI DOLPHINS.................... First Down.."

"SAMMMMMMMMMY MORRIS THE BALL CARRIER..."

I just really like the enthusiasm.

On another Dolphins Stadium note, I also love the videos they play both at the beginning of the game and after a certain player makes a big play (for example, a JT sack).

As for dislikes, last year at the Browns game I waited in line for the entire halftime, plus half the 3rd quarter for a damn hot dog. The people in line with me were just livid, while I didnt mind just watching on the TV screen because it was the most boring game of all time.

Dolfan1000 said:
I just really like the enthusiasm.

On another Dolphins Stadium note, I also love the videos they play both at the beginning of the game and after a certain player makes a big play (for example, a JT sack).

As for dislikes, last year at the Browns game I waited in line for the entire halftime, plus half the 3rd quarter for a damn hot dog. The people in line with me were just livid, while I didnt mind just watching on the TV screen because it was the most boring game of all time.

hahaha i was at that game dude...section 415. It was EXTREMELY boring until the last second field goal. That was sweet. :cooldude:

It seemed like the most 3 and outs of any game Ive ever seen... NOT TO MENTION IT WAS FREEZING!

It was sad- half the stadium was empty by halftime.

Dolfan1000 said:
It seemed like the most 3 and outs of any game Ive ever seen... NOT TO MENTION IT WAS FREEZING!

i was sitting there in pants, jersey, sweatshirt, and beanie and i was still cold. The worst part was, I was looking down at my camera doin some settings at the exact moment the phins spiced things up with a pooch punt.

Play of the game:

The interception... followed by 3 backwards passes... followed by a fumble by Madison... Browns ball.

Dammit.

Dolfan1000 said:

I love the South Florida interpretation of "cold..." maybe Wayne SHOULD put a dome over the field... :wink:

Dolfan1000 said:
Play of the game:

The interception... followed by 3 backwards passes... followed by a fumble by Madison... Browns ball.

Dammit.

YES!!! *HIGH FIVES* WHAT?? NNOO...YES!!! *HIGH FI-* noooo...AAWWW...wait...YES!aawww....shucks. *sit down*

No, let me tell you, I am from the great white north- CANADA- and I have never felt this cold at a sporting event. It was just frigid.

So you can imagine if I WAS cold how those poor South Floridians must have felt.

;)

Dolfan1000 said:

I was also at that game. It was my first game ever at Dolphins Stadium and my first time down in Miami. It was definitley a dream come true when I walked in there I was amazed. It's too bad it was such a bad year and a bad game, but for me I was still going crazy every play. I thought it was so funny seeing all the Miami people wearing winter clothes. To us Northerners the weather was warm for what we were having lol.

Now that you got me talking about the game I gotta rant about something now. This was our first time at Dolphins Stadium like I said. So me and my buddies were going crazy the whole time. Two ladies behind us with a little girl yelled at us for standing up and cheering and goin crazy...what the hell?!? She then went on about how she is a season ticket holder. How can these people even call themselves fans if they just sit their with no emotion. Man that pi$$ed me off. Anyways we continued to go crazy and the b!tc* left at halftime. Anyways...GO DOLPHINS!!!

She left at halftime, like many of the people around me. Us diehards who get the rare chance to see a live game stayed right until the very end.

I was sitting right near Luke McCown's girlfriend actually...

Back
Top Bottom