Random Ronnie Brown Thought | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Random Ronnie Brown Thought

I always liked the mirrored visors better, like the one Ricky wore his first year here.

I think he should paint pretty blue eyes with long eyelashes on his face shield, that way linebackers and safeties will think he's just being nice before he rocks them.

South Florida said:
I think he should paint pretty blue eyes with long eyelashes on his face shield, that way linebackers and safeties will think he's just being nice before he rocks them.

:roflmao:

******ed, but I couldnt help laughing

FinNasty23 said:
No, the fins dont actually wear the dark blue jerseys. they are just ones that fans can buy. i personally think they look awesome (i have one) and wish we used them atleast once a year like the orange ones (or instead of the orange ones). i also think that if adding black to the uni's too much of a stretch from the norm, we could maybe just wear black pants with any of the jerseys (white, aqua, orange, or navy) because i think that would look tight! imagine the orange jerseys with black pants!! :evil: NOW THAT WOULD BE PHAT!

Yeah I have a Jason Taylor jersey in the navy blue and I love it... except the early season game where if I dont where my white Chambers I would melt. I too wish we could wear them at least one game a year. The navy with white pants and Ronnie with a black visor.... hells yes!!!

ill tell you colors dont really matter.. but the orange jerseys gotta go... when ricky was running people were fearing the aqua ... just ask takeo spikes when ricky ran him over a couple of times like two years ago... same with roy williams a few years back...

Agent51 said:
Well yeah, I know he DID in college, which is why I think the NFL should allowed colored visors, but only if they match the uniforms, since they are all anal about that. I like the black visor with the white jerseys, but I don't think it looks too cool with the aqua ones, orange would be SICK with the aqua jerseys.
They do, Koren Robinson wears one. And I agree, Ricky's mirrored visor hsi first season here was bad a$$. Especially when you could see the oncoming player to be bowled over in the reflection.

WingEater = :ban: ?

The Phins dont wear blue or black uni's because it would kill our players! The reason we usually crush everyone (at home) in the 1st half of the season is because teams cant take our humidity/heat! If we played in dark colors we would be at a disadvantage!

Ronnie would look wicked in an all aqua uni with a chrome visor like the Hurricane RB's wear!

Does anyone have any pictures of Ronnie wearing the dark visor? And does anyone if he'll be wearing a visor with us?

Shifty187 said:
The Phins dont wear blue or black uni's because it would kill our players! The reason we usually crush everyone (at home) in the 1st half of the season is because teams cant take our humidity/heat! If we played in dark colors we would be at a disadvantage!

Ronnie would look wicked in an all aqua uni with a chrome visor like the Hurricane RB's wear!
I think it would be very hard to see out of a chromed visor... lol lol

painnotpleasure said:
Does anyone have any pictures of Ronnie wearing the dark visor? And does anyone if he'll be wearing a visor with us?

17173660-1.jpg

WingEater said:
Ronnie Brown will go Cecil Collins before week 10!

What the hell kind of comment is this? They are two completely different characters.

Now maybe Crowder...

Back
Top Bottom