Random Thoughts | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Random Thoughts

SF Dolphin Fan

Seasoned Veteran
Club Member
Reaction score
I wonder who Saban would have drafted if he ended up trading down with the Vikings. My guess is Auburn's Rogers at #7 and his own LSU guy Spears at #18 or perhaps Clayton if Dallas traded up. Obviously, the top three running backs would have been gone so Saban might have picked up someone like Shelton in the 2nd instead of Roth.

Speaking of Spears, Dallas got him with the pick they obtained from Buffalo for Losman. Losman may turn out, but Spears is such a physical and versatile guy that I think I'd rather face Losman twice a year. It will be interesting to see how that works out.

Does anyone have any information on the receiver Crosby, I believe, who is in the supplemental draft? I think Wright is worth a 3rd rounder, but I don't know much about Crosby.

this isnt an answer to your question, but just a comment about the draft comment. one of those runningbacks would have been there bc the vikings were gonna trade up for edwards, so one of them would have been there.

for notes on the suppl. guys try gbnreport.com. they've got some stuff on crosby, manuel and the lb from kentucky.

this isnt an answer to your question, but just a comment about the draft comment. one of those runningbacks would have been there bc the vikings were gonna trade up for edwards, so one of them would have been there.

That's possible, unless another team traded up. I do wonder if Minnesota offered both their #1 picks. I guess we'll never know and I like how the draft turned out anyway.

Back
Top Bottom