Randy McMichael gets no respect | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Randy McMichael gets no respect

JJ777

Practice Squad
Reaction score
just saw this poll on NFL.com and thought it was kinda a diss that Randy McMichael did not get a mention.

NFL POLL

Which of these current (and future) NFL tight ends would you want on your team?
Alge Crumpler
Bubba Franks
Tony Gonzalez
Todd Heap
Marcus Pollard
Jeremy Shockey
Kellen Winslow

I would think Randy is probably the 4th-5th best TE in the NFL right now behind Tony G, Shockey, and Heap.

I agree. Bubba Franks?? :confused: All he does is catch 1-yard passes in a WCO. He gets in on name recognition (3-time Pro Bowler) and TD catches (all 1-yarders).

Randy is better than him. No respect. He's among the best.

Good... it takes attention off of him...let them think hes only an adequate TE...its our little secret...our secret weapon that is...he'll shine this year tho for sure...he'll breakout and show all TEs he one of the best...McMikey PRO BOWL BABY~~!!!

Mostly that's cos where we took him(4th round)but he's a very good player and other than Gonzales and Shocky I'd take him.Now Winslow is gonna be some player too.

Ozzy rules!!

Randy should be on the list. he's a beast after catching the ball. His blocking is average, but is improving. He would be top two or three in catches if he had a better QB and I see him making the pro bowl eventually

What doenst help Randy is that he drops passes at the most inopportune times, I think he has lots of potential, but im not devestated that he was left off the list

I was thinking the same thing!

fins-eh said:
Randy should be on the list. he's a beast after catching the ball. His blocking is average, but is improving. He would be top two or three in catches if he had a better QB and I see him making the pro bowl eventually

I never thought that Jay utilized our TE's effectively. Some of that may be that we really didn't have two WR's that could stretch the secondary so the safeties cheated up on Randy and some of it is Jay not playing to his strengths- the short to intermediate areas. Hopefully this year will be different with Chambers and Boston zipping down the sidelines.

Steve

randy should be on the list, but probably only ahead of bubba franks and pollard. crumpler is better too. If crumpler gets a full year with vick he should be awesome, guy has massive hands, doesnt drop anything and can block too.

Ask Rodney Harrison how good and tough randy is..... he can fly under the radar all his career, it will just take the pressure off him and let him tear this place up!

He's one of the top 5 in the NFL. they should ask the jets what they think about him. :spank:
45877354745-1.jpg

SO, Big MAC is just starting out, everyone will know in NFL who the real #81 in Big Mac is. He'll just have to work that much harder to remind everyone in the NFL who the best TE in the NFL is.

Back
Top Bottom