Randy McMichael | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Randy McMichael

legendary137

Starter
Reaction score
I saw him at Quarterdeck last night and let me tell you, he looks twice his size than last year. Hes excited about Coach Bagget and Houck. He said the linehans system is going to be exciting and he will line up on the outside more matching him up with a lb he can torch. The countdown begins!

That good to hear from McMike. I think the reason why McMike didnt holdout this year is because he is really excoted about the upcoming season and he knows that he will have a great role on the offense. I do think that McMike will tear the place up this season and make it to the PB.

legendary137 said:
I saw him at Quarterdeck last night and let me tell you, he looks twice his size than last year. Hes excited about Coach Bagget and Houck. He said the linehans system is going to be exciting and he will line up on the outside more matching him up with a lb he can torch. The countdown begins!
Sweet. Man how I wish my family hadn't moved from Miami.:fire: But hey I met Edge at a BW3's here in Terre Haute here last year. He talked about how much he wished he could play for miami, that was kind of sweet.

yeah it was cool. O. J. was there to and it just dawned on me that randy now wears o.j.'s number. Didnt think about that last night.

legendary137 said:
yeah it was cool. O. J. was there to and it just dawned on me that randy now wears o.j.'s number. Didnt think about that last night.
Yeah hopefully one day the team will be able to do what the cowboys did with the #22 and retire it in the name of 2 different people.

legendary137 said:
The countdown begins!
yes and now that the heat have been eliminated im counting doun myself til some football action.

So he didn't mention or didn't have any wise words for his Tight End coach "Derek Dooley"

I expect him to have a big year now rhat his blocking responsabilities will probably be reduced.

PhinDude88 said:
That good to hear from McMike. I think the reason why McMike didnt holdout this year is because he is really excoted about the upcoming season and he knows that he will have a great role on the offense. I do think that McMike will tear the place up this season and make it to the PB.

I agree with you..He's ready for a PRO BOWL year. But what scares me is that this is his last year on the contract with us..IF he has a spectacular year I see us possibly losing him to free agency. We gotta resign him NOW!!!

CrunchTime said:
I expect him to have a big year now rhat his blocking responsabilities will probably be reduced.

I also expect him to have a big year, being a contract year doesn't hurt either ;)

phillyphinphan said:
I just give him props for talking shop while out on the town. What is Quarterdeck? a sports bar or something?....
a sports bar

legendary137 said:
Great to hear about McMike! I'm expecting a great season this year out of him and I think he'll most likely be our Offensive MVP. He's going to have so many mismatches on him with S's and LB's, he's going to DOMINATE in Linehan's system. I can't wait! :cooldude:

BenchFiedler said:
So he didn't mention or didn't have any wise words for his Tight End coach "Derek Dooley"
now that you mention it, no he didnt actually. hum...

Back
Top Bottom