Randy McMicheal misses a block.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Randy McMicheal misses a block....

Truedus

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
And Fiedler fumbles the ball. Many people have pointed this out. But what about the two blocks that Ricky didn't pick up? I wish I could remember who was blitzing, but I distictly remember the snap, Fiedler drops back and Ricky sprints out to the left, totally ignoring a blitzer coming full throttle right at Fiedler.
If Ricky even puts a shoulder on the guy, CC would have had a completion, he was one on one on a slant route I beleive.
All I remember is screaming for Ricky to pick up a block on that play.
Too many people forgive Ricky for sloppy play because he is a good back. Bleh. Ricky is just as responsible for this loss as the rest of the team. He needs to learn how to pick up a blitzing back too. There are some other things that I could point out, but I wont.

Ricky missed a block, no check that, bloced wade smith instead of freeney and that cost us the indy game. Griese fumbles, game over. Its really a part of the game he must improve.

I was actually talking about the New England game... but that one was a good one too. Just saying that Ricky has some to blame for the offense as well.

Yeah, like not breaking an open field tackle against NE. that would have been a TD and probably won the game for us.

Back
Top Bottom