Randy McMike only Offensive Dolphin to make Top 10 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Randy McMike only Offensive Dolphin to make Top 10

gates has had one good year (NOT great) and everyone thinks he's the best to ever play the position. nonsense...

And with that (cleansing).....we're back on topic.

they have fred taylor as a sleeper :lol:, the way it looks he can be happy to see the field

Muck said:
And with that (cleansing).....we're back on topic.

Thank you. Anyways Randy is a great TE for you guys I just have a problem seeing him put up huge numbers with the current QB situation.

Losman7 said:
That is crap,

Any list that dosen't have the Buffalo D (Number one fantasy D last year, returning 10 starters) in the top 10

and also dosen't have McGahee on the top 10, or the sleepers, is worthless

What league were you in? In my league the top 5 went as so:

Atlanta
Pittsburgh
Baltimore
New England
Carolina

Buffalo were 8th. :D

The only tight end on that list better than McMichael is arguably Tony Gonzalez who'll be in the hall of Fame one day.

All of you who are upset about the rankings wait until next year. You'll see a lot more of our O players on the list after a year in Linehan's system.

I looked at the QB's.

My definition of injustice: Not putting Brett Favre in the top 10, after a 4088 yard 30 td season.

HysterikiLL said:
What league were you in? In my league the top 5 went as so:

Atlanta
Pittsburgh
Baltimore
New England
Carolina

Buffalo were 8th. :D

ESPN

1 Buffalo (Had 'em)
2 NE
3 BAL (Had'em)
4 PIT
5 ATL

How the hell did your league keep score that had us 8th?

we led the league in turnovers, tied for 3rd with 45 sacks, scored 4 defensive TD's and 5 Special Teams TD's, ...the only place we were 8th was points against.

Your scoring is messed up.

listen up , randy mcmichael and and the dolphins are comming this year and you other clowns better get ready for a butt whippin. randy mcmichael is the rock of the miami offense and we shall win the afc east .

"when you knock on randy mcmichael i will knock you over the head with my colt 45 " wyatt erp

McMichael has the potential to be top 3 on ANY type of TE ranking list. However, until he becomes more consistent in his catching and blocking, I wouldn't put him anywhere near the top.

I think only Gates and Tony are better than Randy.

The only TE that you can REALLY say is better then Randy McMichael is Tony Gonzalez who is a better receiver then Randy is. Todd Heap is injury prone, Jeremy Shockey drops touchdown passes, and Antonio Gates has only had one good season.

Back
Top Bottom