Randy Moss Released??? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Randy Moss Released???

He will be free for the year but a claim in jeff!!!!!!

No!

I just saw Moss was released and knew there would be a thread about it before I came on.

We shouldve picked up Danny Woodhead, a football player, and a WINNER. Thats why the Pats got him and its why they ditched Moss. Moss IS NOT a winner. He is a ****ing LOSER. He is a cancer, a crybaby, a POS, and cant be trusted. His skills arent near what they used to be in the first place. Sure, we could use a verticle threat, but not this one.

WOW.. I would to have him.. even it's only for the remainder of the season. They probably cut him because he doesn't buy into the Brett Favre BS circus like all the young receivers do over there.

You go from Brady to an ancient Favre.. It's not even close. A serious downgrade. Moss probably spoke his mind and Childress turned into a child.

The Vikings are turning into a complete joke.
While I do think Childress is a terrible coach, Moss deserved to be waived/cut. Go back and read his comments from yesterday from the game. He really came across as an asinine fool. As tempting as this seems, I look at this as fool's gold.

Man I really wonder who signs this guy?

This is one of the biggest blunders i have ever seen in any sport..

You trade for a guy 3 weeks ago now you cut him?

This is epic

Yeah. They didn't even allow for Sidney Rice to hit the field at the same time as Randy. I think they had too much immediate expectation of him coming in immediately and winning games by himself right away. Childress is a joke, and is more done than even Wade Phillips.

He got waived so does that mean he has to clear for us to get him? or no

He has to go through the waivers process which means that any team can claim him in order of worst record to best, so the Bill's have first shot and the Pats have last. I think we should put in a waiver claim just to block the Jets and Pats from being able to get him. I'm guessing he will end up with a team like the Raiders though.

He is on the waiver wire, so all Miami has to do is put a claim for him, if they want him. The problem with that is all the teams with a worse record than Miami will have first crack at him. Bills have the first shot at Randy Moss right now.

I just saw Moss was released and knew there would be a thread about it before I came on.

We shouldve picked up Danny Woodhead, a football player, and a WINNER. Thats why the Pats got him and its why they ditched Moss. Moss IS NOT a winner. He is a ****ing LOSER. He is a cancer, a crybaby, a POS, and cant be trusted. His skills arent near what they used to be in the first place. Sure, we could use a verticle threat, but not this one.

We all knew you would be here to say why we shouldn't do it. What is he going to do to our locker room? We have leaders in place at every position.

He is on the waiver wire, so all Miami has to do is put a claim for him, if they want him. The problem with that is all the teams with a worse record than Miami will have first crack at him. Bills have the first shot at Randy Moss right now.

He is a vested veteran -- I believe that he is free to take the highest bidder. I know I might be wrong.

who pissed in your cheerios bro? This is a no-brainer for the Phins.

Is there any question that Childress doesn't know how to build a team for the future? Not only did he bring in a half dead Favre, he traded away a 3rd round pick just so he could lose to the Jets, Pack, and Pats.

If we pick him up, I think this would be the first time in history that a player has played against one team 3 times during the regular season

How is he Waiver eligible?

You only have to clear waivers if you have a certain amount of time unvested..

after that point your a free agent..

I believe Moss does not have to clear waivers he is free to sign with anyone.

He is a vested veteran -- I believe that he is free to take the highest bidder. I know I might be wrong.

According to rotoworld he is subject to the waivers process. But Im not 100 percent sure either:

NFL Network's Mike Lombardi reports that the Vikings have waived Randy Moss.

If the report is correct, the Vikings have given up on Moss just four games after acquiring him for a third-round pick on October 5. After calling out the coaching staff in his Sunday night press conference, Moss refused to travel with his teammates back to Minnesota, instead staying in Boston with his family. He'll now be subject to the waivers process, with any team claiming him on the hook for his $6.4 million salary prorated over the rest of the season. The winless Bills have first dibs. Moss indicated Sunday that he'd like to return to New England, but the Patriots are last in the waiver order. We'll know by 4PM ET if he's been claimed.

Back
Top Bottom