Randy Mueller Fired! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Randy Mueller Fired!

EddieIrvine13

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Yeah, Id fire this bozo after running out Ricky Williams! This guy is a dumb@ss that everyone knew should have been gone.

Haslett will probably be gone after this season as well.

Ya, that franchise would have won some emmy's if camera's were on them all the time, a la the osbournes.

What a joke, and this is supposed to be an NFL Franchise?

AMAZING!

THAT REALLY IS TOO FUNNY!

I SEE A TOTAL OVERHAUL COMING IN NEW ORLEANS.........I HOPE WE GET A COUPLE OF PLAYERS THAT I'VE COACHED/ OR COACHED AGAINST (K. TURLEY AND SAMMY KNIGHT) IN HIGH SCHOOL FROM THERE BEFORE THE SHIP SINKS! BOTH THOSE GUYS WOULD FIT NICE IN MIAMI.

Re: AMAZING!

Originally posted by DOLFANMIKE
THAT REALLY IS TOO FUNNY!

I SEE A TOTAL OVERHAUL COMING IN NEW ORLEANS.........I HOPE WE GET A COUPLE OF PLAYERS THAT I'VE COACHED/ OR COACHED AGAINST (K. TURLEY AND SAMMY KNIGHT) IN HIGH SCHOOL FROM THERE BEFORE THE SHIP SINKS! BOTH THOSE GUYS WOULD FIT NICE IN MIAMI.
K Turley is a personal hero/favorite after what he did to that Jet NRA advocate last year :evil:

I agree KB. There's been some rumors in Buffalo that if Greg Williams doesn't have a good showing, he may be out & they would bring Haslett here... We shall see...

I wonder why teams keep ignoring one of the best coaching prospects I see out there.

Tyrone Willingham.

Some smart NFL Executive is going to hire this guy. He's got NFL coaching experience when he was on Dennis Green's staff in Minnesota. He went to Stanford and made a winner at a school that is very difficult to recruit at because of the admissions standards.

I give him no more than 2 years before he has the Notre Dame program back into the top 10 mix, and I don't really like Notre Dame.

Originally posted by KB21
I wonder why teams keep ignoring one of the best coaching prospects I see out there.

Tyrone Willingham.

Some smart NFL Executive is going to hire this guy. He's got NFL coaching experience when he was on Dennis Green's staff in Minnesota. He went to Stanford and made a winner at a school that is very difficult to recruit at because of the admissions standards.

I give him no more than 2 years before he has the Notre Dame program back into the top 10 mix, and I don't really like Notre Dame.

Oh please. Tyrone was a .500 coach at Stanford. The guy is mediocre to say the least. He finished in the middle of the Pac 10. Now playing as an INDEPENDANT against a killer schedule like ND has he will sink that school to new lows. ND never turned down Tyrone. Tyrone told ND that he wanted to test the waters, ND in the meantime signed O'Leary, that pissed Tyrone off in the begining. What people don't know is that Tyrone was up for a bunch of NFL jobs this offseason but got turned down for all of them. And when he heard that after O'Leary was gone ND was about to hire Paul Pasqualoni away from Syracuse, Tyrone got on the phone quick to ND and told them he was still interested and wanted the job. Tyrone is a sub par coach. And without sounding like David Duke, if he was white there wouldn't be a huge fuss made over him. Look at the mans record at Stanford. It speaks for itself. He wasn't very good.

Man, you just can't get the # of top flight prospects into a school like Stanford. The standars are just too high. Tyrone Willingham did an EXCELLANT job considering what he was dealt with.

Coaching football at Stanford is like managing a middle of the pack dollars wise baseball team. Are you going to win the World Series by paying $45 million? No.....are you going to be a College Football POWER when you can't get all the top notch talent into your school? NO!

The Pac 10 is a POWER conference, and to win the Pac 10 with his roster is UNBELIEVABLE. You have to give credit where credit is due.

He also took Stanford to their first Rose Bowl since Bill Walsh's first tour with that team.

I think if Benson wanted to keep RW the rumors were going on long enough for him to know about(obviously) and if he wanted to, demand RW be kept. Sounds like Benson is trying to save face here.

Benson is a horrible owner and if he stays on as the GM of that team, i guarentee they wont go over that 25,000 season tickets any time soon.

Back
Top Bottom