Rank The Dolphins' Weapons | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rank The Dolphins' Weapons

Where do the Dolphins' Weapons rank in the league?

• 1-5

Votes: 147 94.2%
  • 6-10

Votes: 7 4.5%
  • 11-20

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • 21-32

Votes: 1 0.6%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
A QB that stats wise the last two years has been top 5.

A receiving squad that is now not just considered the most dangerous dual, but also now, the most dangerous trio.

At RB, on paper, Miami has the most dynamic pair of RBs in the NFL, with a very good possibility (Thanks to the draft) of being also a trio of insane talent.

Pass-rushing we have a pair that are both coming back from serious injury, but still a great pair when both back, but in the draft we got a P-Rusher that does still need a bit of work to reach his huge potential, but even with not being a finished product, still is a relentless player that is not going to allow a QB too much time, or to get comfortable back there...even if still a little out of control. With another quality, solid body in FA, and another draft pick that could also be a good players. 5 pass rushers when healthy that could make for a scary rotation.

The secondary again is insanely loaded, and with just a bit of a pass-rush, could make it very dangerous and adventurous for QBs to pass, if the Pass-Rushers can do their job somewhat consistently at the very least pressure wise.

Even the LB squad as a whole look as good as they have looked in Miami for a long while now.

Supposedly, we have some "inert", very large & heavy tungsten rods in orbit that can be "launched" toward destinations on earth. Their estimated kinetic energy at the point of impact would be in the 5 to 10 megaton range.

This weapon is supposedly code named "Thor's Hammer". Or it could just be a fragment of memory from a science fiction book I've read.

Who knows. - LOL
My late father worked very closely with Cap Weinberger and Jim Baker in the Reagan Administration. Even back then, we had projects that nobody dared speak of. I wouldn't be surprised at all if we had many science fiction realities.

My late father worked very closely with Cap Weinberger and Jim Baker in the Reagan Administration. Even back then, we had projects that nobody dared speak of. I wouldn't be surprised at all if we had many science fiction realities.
Junior if you keep giving away hints your bar owner facade will be peeled away in a rather "spookie" manner. 😉 Shhhh.

We are top 5 without a doubt. I believe a convincing argument could be made for top 3. I believe our biggest knock is redundancy at WR and RB. We are definitely the fastest team on offense, but I believe a team like the 49ers is more balanced.

Back
Top Bottom