Rank the top 5 DBs... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rank the top 5 DBs...

FinNasty

"The Sticker Dunk"
Reaction score
In your opinion... how would you rank the top 5 DBs in this draft class? Here is how I would rank them...

1. Jimmy Williams
2. Huff
3. Bing
4. Antonio Cromartie
5. Youboty

Honerable mention: Michael Griffen - S - Texas

ckparrothead said:
Huff, Williams, Cromartie, Simpson, Youboty. Bing probably doesn't belong on that list.
I forgot about Cromartie... do you think he goes in the 1st even though he missed the whole season?

Also, what about Huff makes you put him above Jimmy?

Based on talent alone
1.Huff
2.Cromartie
3.Williams
4.Youboty
5.Simpson

sleepers:
1.Tye Hill
2.Allen Zematis
3.Richard Marshall
4.Some CB from Wyoming

ChambersWI said:
Based on talent alone
1.Huff
2.Cromartie
3.Williams
4.Youboty
5.Simpson

sleepers:
1.Tye Hill
2.Allen Zematis
3.Richard Marshall
4.Some CB from Wyoming
Why is Jimmy Williams falling down draft boards? I mean, I love it because it gives us a better shot at getting him... but I dont see how he isnt the best DB in the draft? Huff is great and all... but IMO, not better than Jimmy Williams...

Nasty said:
Why is Jimmy Williams falling down draft boards? I mean, I love it because it gives us a better shot at getting him... but I dont see how he isnt the best DB in the draft? Huff is great and all... but IMO, not better than Jimmy Williams...

I've read that he doesn't take to coaching very well. If that's true, it could be the reason he is slipping down draft boards.

SF Dolphin Fan said:
I've read that he doesn't take to coaching very well. If that's true, it could be the reason he is slipping down draft boards.

Just curious... where did you read that? I havent heard anything about that before...

1. Michael Huff
2. Jimmy Williams
3. Antonio Cromartie
4. Ashton Youboty
5. Ko Simpson

Now, thats based on pure talent. In terms of where I think they will go in the draft? I think Cromartie could fall due to injuries and Bing may go before Simpson.

I'm surprized nobody here puts Tye Hill in the top 5. He's small but he's the best cover guy there. And the quickest and fastest.

Where's Jason Allen from Tennessee ? He was a 1st round prospect prior to his season ending knee injury.

Pink_Dove said:
Where's Jason Allen from Tennessee ? He was a 1st round prospect prior to his season ending knee injury.

Agreed... He is going to be a steal...

Back
Top Bottom