[rant] F*** Jerry Jones | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[rant] F*** Jerry Jones

Club Member
Reaction score
So, I live in Dallas. Moved here in 1999 from Miami. Been a Dolphins fan my entire life, but I have NEVER been to a game. When I lived in Miami I couldn't afford it. So, when I found out that they were coming to Dallas this year, I started shopping for tickets. My god, are the tickets at Jerry's World expensive!

Just to give a comparison, I looked at similar tickets in both Dallas and Miami (comparing the MIA vs DAL game with the Chargers VS MIA game). I looked for tickets in the lower level, on the Visitors 50, or as close as possible. Used StubHub for pricing.

Miami - tickets start around $179 a piece
Dallas - tickets start around $775 a piece

In fact, the nose bleed, head hitting the rafters seats at Cowboys stadium start at $141 for sideline. Oh, and parking in the vicinity of Cowboy stadium (not even in the stadium lots) START at $90. For parking!

It's almost cheaper to flight to Miami to watch a game.

F*** Jerry Jones in his toupee wearing, plastic surgery enhanced ass!

So, I live in Dallas. Moved here in 1999 from Miami. Been a Dolphins fan my entire life, but I have NEVER been to a game. When I lived in Miami I couldn't afford it. So, when I found out that they were coming to Dallas this year, I started shopping for tickets. My god, are the tickets at Jerry's World expensive!

Just to give a comparison, I looked at similar tickets in both Dallas and Miami (comparing the MIA vs DAL game with the Chargers VS MIA game). I looked for tickets in the lower level, on the Visitors 50, or as close as possible. Used StubHub for pricing.

In fact, the nose bleed, head hitting the rafters seats at Cowboys stadium start at $141 for sideline. Oh, and parking in the vicinity of Cowboy stadium (not even in the stadium lots) START at $90. For parking!

F*** Jerry Jones in his toupee wearing, plastic surgery enhanced ***!

I was just checking on ticketmaster. There are some decent priced tickets still available. Most of them are resale though which means they are sold from seasonticket holders or people who already bought the tickets. Teams do not have much influence over these prices.

PS: You really do not want to sit on the visitor side at Hard Rock.

PS: You really do not want to sit on the visitor side at Hard Rock.

Yeah, I was just using the visitor side as a point of comparison. Home side at Cowboy stadium, lower level, runs $1k or more per ticket.

F*** Jerry Jones in his toupee wearing, plastic surgery enhanced ***!

Supply vs demand. You are under no obligation to participate.

Blaming the owners is nuts. They just happen to own a HOT ticket or attraction.
Google the word "Rant" and climb off your high horse. You are argumentative in every thread just for the sick pleasure of it. Don't do it in my thread.

Come to think of it, adding you to my ignore list is well over due. Time to remedy that.

Google the word "Rant" and climb off your high horse. You are argumentative in every thread just for the sick pleasure of it. Don't do it in my thread.

Come to think of it, adding you to my ignore list is well over due. Time to remedy that.

Aidos Amigo.

Not my fault for pointing out a simple fact.

Rant? Where did I say or describe your opinion as a rant?

Oh well. Life goes on.

Jerry Jones is an attention who*e you all! Do anything to get publicity!

you still have me el guapo, ehhh i dont have a plethera of tickets tho..

Blaming the owners is nuts. They just happen to own a HOT ticket or attraction.

Just because you can gouge folks doesn't make it right.

Such ridiculous high prices are blatantly discriminative against
the "average fan" who cannot possibly afford such inflated prices!

Couple that with obsessive pandering to the intuitional corporate
crowd (i.e., the chardonnay and brie dweebs) and really WHO wants
to be attendance anyway???

Best thing to do is to ignore the team.

I'm in full support of Monday Night ladies volleyball!

Greed...

i wonder how much a beer is at the game lol does anyone know how atlantas vendor sales are doing? i was reading about how they are trying to lower their prices to see if that results in more overall profit than price gouging their fans

i wonder how much a beer is at the game lol does anyone know how atlantas vendor sales are doing? i was reading about how they are trying to lower their prices to see if that results in more overall profit than price gouging their fans
All consessions at Jerry World are "souvenir" size. You can't buy a small soda. They only sell it in one size - a 32 oz drink in a plastic cup with a Cowboys logo on it, for close to $20. I took my boys to Monster Jam there. I spent almost $100 on 3 sodas and 2 nachos.

I don't drink beer, but that should give you an idea.

I think beer at At&T stadium is $9 which is pretty much in line with most of the league. I don't know what a Budweiser or Miller coast at HRS but I do know that our local Funky Buddha brews are sold at $10 per beer. Just as a comparison: I always bring a Funky Buddha brand to the tailgate. The 6-pack cost at Publix (local grocery store) $5.99 (which puts the bottle at about $1).

Outside of new food ventures I might sample during preseason I have not bought any food items at the stadium in some 15 years. A chicken wrap (frozen kind) cost you $20 bucks. Yes, that is $20.

I believe a pizza at AT&T Stadium is sold for $60.

I am always baffled when people from out of town stop by the tailgate but don't eat (for free). We have much better food, all fresh, cooked to perfection but no, they want to experience the stadium and want to by the food there. And then they complain afterwards. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom