Rapoport: Drastic penalties not expected for bullygate | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rapoport: Drastic penalties not expected for bullygate

The Dolphins already lost a pick due to all this.....the 2nd round pick we wasted on Martin!!

Ozzy rules!!

Adam Schefter is gonna be butt hurt when this report comes out. Incognito gonna go in on him when this comes out. To quote Congressman Grimm "If you ever do that again I'll throw you over this f**king balcony. You're a boy. I'll break you in half"

And also if Jim Turner is the fall guy, how in the hell is he not the fall guy for 58 SACKS?!

Last edited by a moderator:
Martin is a bum and will end up actually hurting people that are being bullied in our society. What a bum and of course snake.

If two-thirds of the teams in the NFL employ an assistant OL coach, where was ours last year Mr Sherman? If anything good comes from the bullygate scandal, its that we get a qualified OL coach now.

But Martin should realize there will be skepticism because he didn’t tell Joe Philbin about the bullying and because he gave no indication that he told Incognito to stop.

Read more here: http://miamiherald.typepad.com/sports-buzz/#storylink=cpy

this quote by Barry Jackson has been my argument all year long. Martin never told Incognito to stop nor told his superior. He has arguments under typical laws in the workplace because he did not say a word.

Not a coincidence that Miami hired an "assistant offensive line coach" recently, in my opinion.

If two-thirds of the teams in the NFL employ an assistant OL coach, where was ours last year Mr Sherman? If anything good comes from the bullygate scandal, its that we get a qualified OL coach now.

The Dolphins did have an assistant offensive line coach last year, Chris Mosley. The team fired him after 8 games(surprisingly the line actually started playing better after his departure).

Richie incognito ‏@68INCOGNITO 2m

Suspended NFL player Richie Incognito claims texts show Jonathan Martin wasn't bullied | Fox News http://fxn.ws/1fiVlR3 via

Fox News ‏@FoxNews 16m

Suspended #NFL player Richie #Incognito claims texts show Jonathan #Martin wasn't bullied http://fxn.ws/1eiuEwa via @CGasparino

It's going to be difficult for texts to prove the reality of everyone's behavior unless Martin is actually writing "haha, no offense taken by anything, and I'm not just saying that because I'm trying to ingratiate myself to you and my other tormentors."

The Dolphins did have an assistant offensive line coach last year, Chris Mosley. The team fired him after 8 games(surprisingly the line actually started playing better after his departure).

I doubt it was true addition by subtraction. The team fired Mosley right around the whole Martin/Incognito mess, and my assumption always was that the team found him culpable in some way and got rid of him for liability's sake. The better play of the offensive line -- and the team as a whole -- was imo more due to a general rallying effect thanks to de scandale than to an assistant offensive line coach getting fired.

But Martin should realize there will be skepticism because he didn’t tell Joe Philbin about the bullying and because he gave no indication that he told Incognito to stop.

Read more here: http://miamiherald.typepad.com/sports-buzz/#storylink=cpy

this quote by Barry Jackson has been my argument all year long. Martin never told Incognito to stop nor told his superior. He has arguments under typical laws in the workplace because he did not say a word.
Hayden, you of all people (I'm hoping) should be smart enough to realize that this is exactly the argument against "this was a pre-arranged shakedown and Martin is a snake". A pre-arranged shakedown (assuming intelligently planned) would be much more precise in terms of evidence generated and gathered - i.e. to prove that Martin was clearly an unwilling victim, that he did everything in his power to get help and stop the situation, that the Dolphins and/or NFL knew about the situation and did not provide help and are therefore liable. It's clear from most everything we've seen that Martin has very little evidence to build a solid case on. He was a troubled kid who left his team and is now trying to salvage his reputation and get a second chance.

Of course Jason is pisssed he himself was bullied (is bullied) and looking for vengeance by proxie - HE WANTS ALL BULLIES EVERYWHERE TO PAY!!!!!!

Schotty and Matt Miller at BR are even more upset, they have no reputation, not leads, no nothing, and they went full frontal on the Richie Incognito uproar....now they have even less credibility than you or I

Back
Top Bottom