Rapper Nelly wearing a Jamar Fletcher Jersey? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rapper Nelly wearing a Jamar Fletcher Jersey?

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Anyone watch the Search for Miss Applebottoms on VH1? Toward the end Nelly was at a press conference or something wearing a Jamar Fletcher jersey..

I was like "WTF?"

Is he friends with Fletcher or something? It is beyond me why someone would go out in public in such a jersey..

Originally posted by SkapePhin
Anyone watch the Search for Miss Applebottoms on VH1? Toward the end Nelly was at a press conference or something wearing a Jamar Fletcher jersey..

I was like "WTF?"

Is he friends with Fletcher or something? It is beyond me why someone would go out in public in such a jersey..

Must be da money...

I thought Nelly had that song talking about "I am #1". Hey, I think I'm gonna go out and get one of those hot Terry Fair's or a Tim Wansley. They're all the rage!!

Heh, I didn't know there were ever Jamar Fletcher jerseys.

Originally posted by Muck
I thought Nelly had that song talking about "I am #1". Hey, I think I'm gonna go out and get one of those hot Terry Fair's or a Tim Wansley. They're all the rage!!

Heh, I didn't know there were ever Jamar Fletcher jerseys.

Probably not regularly, but you can go the customizable route.

Nelly once wore a Darius Miles' jersey (aye, we all had the powder blue/white one) and Darnerian McCants' jersey.

It's gotta be a friend thing. I mean, look at the guy in LL's commercial with a Rod Gardner jersey.

I think if there is any justice, when a guy trys to buy a Jamar Fletcher jersey tracks him down and beats the crap out of him. Jamar Fletcher. What in the hell is that about? Even if I was friends with the guy, I would be embarassed to broadcast that to the world.

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84
Nelly once wore a Darius Miles' jersey (aye, we all had the powder blue/white one) and Darnerian McCants' jersey.

It's gotta be a friend thing. I mean, look at the guy in LL's commercial with a Rod Gardner jersey.

I'd say you are correct, both Fletcher and Nelly are St.Louis natives

Originally posted by MrClean

I'd say you are correct, both Fletcher and Nelly are St.Louis natives

There you go. I was wondering if Fletch was from the Lou. I remember on BET, when Nelly said that he wears D-Miles' jersey in a few of his videos/appearances because Darius is also from the Lou.

Isn't Nelly the rapper who got busted for peeing on underage girls or something like that? Now there's a role model.

Originally posted by 1972
Isn't Nelly the rapper who got busted for peeing on underage girls or something like that? Now there's a role model.

I think that was R. Kelly, not 'Nelly'.

Originally posted by 1972

:lol: that's R.Kelly :lol:

He has videos of sexual stuff with him and some 14-16 year old chicks(a lot of them) doing everything you could think of. He got in trouble for it.

I know one thing, when Fletcher is out on the field he needs to SHAKE HIS TAIL FEATHER and make some plays! God I hate that song.
It makes me think of FSU.:lol:

Some kid at school always wears a Fletcher jersey...man does he get owned in the halls. :evil:

Back
Top Bottom