Rapsheet: MIA visiting WR Herron last minute | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rapsheet: MIA visiting WR Herron last minute

Maybe could be used like Randall Cobb. With his experience at RB could very easily line up all over the place. I definitely see where he could be used and show some impact early in his career. As mentioned before, could take over return duties for Thigpen and take over his roster spot as a Swiss army knife position. I like him!

Shake and bake, baby! Kid has some natural wiggle. Interesting, must check him out more...

one of the few wrs that showed anything at the senior bowl...some awful looking wr talent senior bowl week...the tulane kid i thought showed a few things also and he's another early day 3 type i'd say

Maybe could be used like Randall Cobb. With his experience at RB could very easily line up all over the place. I definitely see where he could be used and show some impact early in his career. As mentioned before, could take over return duties for Thigpen and take over his roster spot as a Swiss army knife position. I like him!

Herron only returned three kickoffs in his three years at Wyoming so I'm not sure if he can take over return duties from Thigpen.

jordan matthews showed no long speed that week...couldn't separate from vertical coverage...something to consider i'd say...strikes me as more your intermediate route runner

I saw Herron play against Air Force here in Colorado Springs....I also like Wyoming's QB Brett Smith. I think Smith is probably a 6th-7th rounder at best.....Herron probably goes in round four. Me personally I would rather have a Brandin Cooks, if we go with a smaller WR. Cooks is way faster and way better hands, route running. But Herron should make an NFL squad somewhere.

I saw Herron play against Air Force here in Colorado Springs....I also like Wyoming's QB Brett Smith. I think Smith is probably a 6th-7th rounder at best.....Herron probably goes in round four. Me personally I would rather have a Brandin Cooks, if we go with a smaller WR. Cooks is way faster and way better hands, route running. But Herron should make an NFL squad somewhere.

Cooks is also gone in the 1st round, so if you are making him our day 1 target then ok.

Feel this scouting is more for a day 3 move.

Cooks is also gone in the 1st round, so if you are making him our day 1 target then ok.

Feel this scouting is more for a day 3 move.

Yep, Cooks is my round one pick in my sig below. :up:

Herron might compare to Cooks, but the cost/value is a completely different partof the spectrum. You're going to have to spend a 1st or 2nd to get Cooks. Where do you draft Herron, 4th? 5th? Later? UDFA? With that in mind you have to treat Herron more like a Dri Archer or maybe D'Anthony Thomas.

Herron might compare to Cooks, but the cost/value is a completely different partof the spectrum. You're going to have to spend a 1st or 2nd to get Cooks. Where do you draft Herron, 4th? 5th? Later? UDFA? With that in mind you have to treat Herron more like a Dri Archer or maybe D'Anthony Thomas.

I think you would have Archer and Thomas rated higher because of their abilities to return kicks as well as play multiple positions on offense.

Back
Top Bottom