Ravens At Dolphins Predictions | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ravens At Dolphins Predictions

9-6 OT turnovers decide this nail biter of a game. both offenses drive to the 50 yard line and punt until the defenses start to create turnovers in the other teams redzone, unable to move the ball within the redzone they settle for FGs, Mare goes 2 for 4 on attemps while the Ravens kicker goes 3 for 5 and hits the game winning FG, while Ray Lewis asks if there are any dogs in the house woof woof woof and the rest of the Ravens run off the field so excited that they piss themselves and get blamed for doing it intentionally to mark their territory.

Miami 38
Baltimore 10

DOLPHINS:
Greise = 20 for 28, 320 yds, 2 TDs, 1 INT
Williams = 32 for 220 yds, 2 TDs
McMichaels = 8 Rec for 120 yds, 1 TD
Chambers = 5 Rec for 80 yds, 1 TD

Mare = 1 for 2 (made 42 yrd, miss 38 yrd *tip)

Miami Defense = 5 sacks, 2 fumble rec, 3 ints (1-TD)

RAVENS:
Wright= 12 for 34, 120 yds, 3 INT, 8 for 48 yds rushing 1-TD
Lewis = 26 for 86 yds, 1 fumble
Heap = 6 Rec for 76 yds

Stover = 1 for 1 (46 yrd)

Baltimore Defense = 2 sacks, 1 fumble rec, 1 int

Originally posted by ARealFinsFan
I am just joking....I am the one that is trying to convince people to think positive.......I already guaranteed victory....I just got a little upset at "Dolfans" predicting a loss.

When reality upsets you, don't blame reality.

Ricky won't have 30 yrds and Brian will get smotherd 24-6 Ravens.

17-14 dolphins 2 rushing tds by rickey one for 62 yds mare wins in ot with a 48 yd fg

Originally posted by LIDOLFAN
17-14 dolphins 2 rushing tds by rickey one for 62 yds mare wins in ot with a 48 yd fg
i sure hope not, i'm tired of gripping the edge of my chair with my fingernails, i'd like to see the fins blow somebody out for once. like NE in 72, 52-0!;)

Originally posted by KenCalo
Miami 38
Baltimore 10

DOLPHINS:
Greise = 20 for 28, 320 yds, 2 TDs, 1 INT
McMichaels = 8 Rec for 120 yds, 1 TD
Chambers = 5 Rec for 80 yds, 1 TD

Mare = 1 for 2 (made 42 yrd, miss 38 yrd *tip)

Miami Defense = 5 sacks, 2 fumble rec, 3 ints (1-TD)

RAVENS:
Wright= 12 for 34, 120 yds, 3 INT, 8 for 48 yds rushing 1-TD
Lewis = 26 for 86 yds, 1 fumble
Heap = 6 Rec for 76 yds

Stover = 1 for 1 (46 yrd)

Baltimore Defense = 2 sacks, 1 fumble rec, 1 int

*WOW* thats a indepth prediction right there.

I will say Miami- 35 Ravens-17

Originally posted by Phinz1972

*WOW* thats a indepth prediction right there.

I will say Miami- 35 Ravens-17
i predict.......................i'm going to a sports bar sunday and i'm gonna scream myself hoarse, i don't give 2 sh!ts who's playing QB!;)

Originally posted by dolfan06
i predict.......................i'm going to a sports bar sunday and i'm gonna scream myself hoarse, i don't give 2 sh!ts who's playing QB!;)

Thats the prediction I can believe the most. Have fun. Hey, if they take the L, just drink the L away and wake up the next day wondering if Miami even played.

Originally posted by Phinz1972

Thats the prediction I can believe the most. Have fun. Hey, if they take the L, just drink the L away and wake up the next day wondering if Miami even played.
win or lose, i always have fun at a sports bar. nfl ticket is nice but i like to watch the games with friends and foes alike!;)

Originally posted by KenCalo

Wow, about a 6.9 average against the Ravens D, for a struggling back with a terrible OL? Shocking..

Hey, I have this friend , who has a sister, who knows a teacher, who has a dog who can predict the future....

Don't take all these post for real.... take them for what they, are a fun predition.

Some of us like to imaging, and don't use real statistics when we imagine.

I thought that's what this post is about....

I would like to predit MIA will win 30-7.... and shut down both Ray and Jamal Lewis.

Will it happen? I don't know... But I can dream can't I?

GOOO FIIINZ

:cooldude:

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84

Wow, about a 6.9 average against the Ravens D, for a struggling back with a terrible OL? Shocking..

Did I forget to predict the Ravens Defense all suffer from FOOD POISONING! -Sorry I left that part out.:moon:

Back
Top Bottom