RAY LUCAS'S Throwing Style | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

RAY LUCAS'S Throwing Style

His mechanics are awful. As a QUARTERBACK you are suppose to plant your left foot down, remain firm and sturdy and lean forward to gain power in your throws. When you **** back to throw the ball it has to come out above your head and your arm as to remain in upside down L position...When it's lucas he leans backwards before he throws therefore he has no touch or the full body power required to make a throw. Therefore CK's theory in my opinion is right on point. He compensates his mechanics by throwing hard with just his arm. Not his complete body. And when the ball comes out it's below his head when it's suppose to be above.. All of his mechanics during the course of a game always comes out ****ed up. Plus, he can ****ing read defenses. Sage in my opinion is far better with his overall QB mechanics on a consistent basis than Ray has ever shown me. Plus, sage can go through is reads in progressions alot better.

I don't care if he throws and completes passes standing on his
f-ing head, just do something positive. I too have no experience as a QB as far as mechanics but I do know the end result and it usually is not good.

I hope to god he gets his sh-t together this weekend. One of two things are going to happen on Sunday. He is either going to be pumped against his old team and he is going to play his arse off or he is going to be sh-ting himself and we will have Buffalo and GB revisited.

And one more thing if he starts sh-ting the bed, Wannestadt better pull his a$$. I know that Sage has no experience but Ray has proven that when it starts going bad it really gets bad. He is uncapable of stopping the bleeding. Sage can't do any worse.

Spriggs better pull his large head out of his even larger a$$. If I see him get abused on one more play I am going to throw up.

Where the hell is our pressure? Are Larry Chester and or Tim Bowens still on the team? I have not seen or heard their names in about six weeks. The same can be said for Morlon Greenwood and Derrick Rodgers.

Living outside of Buffalo and sharing a classroom with a Jets fan, the Fins better not lose or I am going to lose it...I am getting nauseous just thinking about the Jills being in first place....

:monkey: Fins players who are not pulling their weight

Yes your supposed to put some air for long passes But he has not thrown a deep pass yet, everything he has thrown has been 20yards or in and you can put some air under those passes

Back
Top Bottom