Ray Sherman - RB coach ? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ray Sherman - RB coach ?

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
He was also OC for NYJ and Pittsburgh.

Now we just need Wandstedt to butt out of the offensive play calling and we'll be set.

Yea, I notice a lot of new coaches with a lot of offensive play calling experience. Getting those players on offense and all this offensive experience with the coaches, I can't wait to see our scoring next year. When's training camp start? (pouts realizing the superbowl hasn't even been played yet)

I suspect that with Collier being a rookie OC we're setting him up with a bunch of guys whose experience he can draw upon in setting up game plans, and executing them on game day.

Originally posted by ckparrothead
I suspect that with Collier being a rookie OC we're setting him up with a bunch of guys whose experience he can draw upon in setting up game plans, and executing them on game day.

I just hope all this super talent check their egos at the door and we will have assembled a pretty good staff.

The good thing is it seems like Sherman is the only guy among them that might be actively trying to get back into the OC gig. Trestman wants to just work with QBs again cuz thats what he loves and Sullivan never even wanted to be an OC in Arizona he was kinda forced into it. I don't think we have to worry about those two and meanwhile having Sherman around who wants to be an OC he might do a great job just cuz he wants to move up.

The only way I can explain Sherman leaving GB as WR coach to come here to be RB coach would be he feels he's in a dead end job in GB. So he'd have incentive to do a real good job.

This speculation ended Thursday.

Packers | Sherman Staying Put - from www.KFFL.com
Thu, 5 Feb 2004 22:59:24 -0800

The Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel reports Green Bay Packers WRs coach Ray Sherman has declined an opportunity to interview for a position on the Miami Dolphins' staff.

Back
Top Bottom