Ray will be FINE | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ray will be FINE

eckerdguy

Starter
Reaction score
I know there is like hundreds of threads for this but I have something to say and I didn't know what thread to put it in so I will say it here. Rust will happen to someone who hasn't played for about 2 years. Its much easier when he only had to throw twice last year. And as said before he only played against 2nd string Defenses during pre-season so of course he will look amazing. I gurantee that he will be right on target in 2 weeks and I gurantee a surprising win at Lambeau field.

And for all the Fiedler praise, and I do like Fiedler, when he comes back in 4 weeks or whenever I gurantee you are gonna see some rust on him. He isn't gonna make perfect throws and he is gonna do some dumb things. And I would be worried if he comes back when we play the Ravens because they have a hell of a D and they are starting to shine so don't praise Jay to much because you might be calling for Sage after Jay comes back, but I know I won't.

Ray just needs to use his speed and he needs to not throw off balance. Then that will take away from the big overthrows and the passes that seem to be going diagnol.

Chris Carter will be a great addition and Chris Chambers will be back so everything will be ok in Dolphin country in 2 weeks I gurantee it. Then we will be right back at the number 1 team in the NFL.

I seem to be remembering when Bledsoe sucked it up at the End of the Raider game, but he bounced back didn't he? Thats what I thought, really your comments are pointless and unecessary, in fact Idon't even know why you are still here becuase you got the lions to worry about this week and don't think you are just gonna walk all over them

Originally posted by eckerdguy
I gurantee that he will be right on target in 2 weeks and I gurantee a surprising win at Lambeau field.

Wow, a couple of guarantees in that post. Well I obviously hope you're wrong about this one. I will be interesting to see how Lucas responds. It will also be interesting to see what the Packers' D will be like. We're getting three of our starters back (Holliday, McKenzie and Sharper) from injury for this game. If they're rusty it could hurt us, if they come out and play with the intensity the rest of our backups have had the last few weeks it could be very good for us.

Originally posted by eckerdguy
I know there is like hundreds of threads for this but I have something to say and I didn't know what thread to put it in so I will say it here. Rust will happen to someone who hasn't played for about 2 years. Its much easier when he only had to throw twice last year. And as said before he only played against 2nd string Defenses during pre-season so of course he will look amazing. I gurantee that he will be right on target in 2 weeks and I gurantee a surprising win at Lambeau field.

And for all the Fiedler praise, and I do like Fiedler, when he comes back in 4 weeks or whenever I gurantee you are gonna see some rust on him. He isn't gonna make perfect throws and he is gonna do some dumb things. And I would be worried if he comes back when we play the Ravens because they have a hell of a D and they are starting to shine so don't praise Jay to much because you might be calling for Sage after Jay comes back, but I know I won't.

Ray just needs to use his speed and he needs to not throw off balance. Then that will take away from the big overthrows and the passes that seem to be going diagnol.

Chris Carter will be a great addition and Chris Chambers will be back so everything will be ok in Dolphin country in 2 weeks I gurantee it. Then we will be right back at the number 1 team in the NFL.

I really think Ray will be fine too. He had a meltdown. It's out of the way and he can move on to play like he did to the Yets when Vinny went down and like he did in preseason.

Only time will tell. Until then we'll all be biting our nails.

Re: Re: Ray will be FINE

Originally posted by MGD

Wow, a couple of guarantees in that post. Well I obviously hope you're wrong about this one. I will be interesting to see how Lucas responds. It will also be interesting to see what the Packers' D will be like. We're getting three of our starters back (Holliday, McKenzie and Sharper) from injury for this game. If they're rusty it could hurt us, if they come out and play with the intensity the rest of our backups have had the last few weeks it could be very good for us.

Welcome to the boards MGD.

Whether our team is on target and running on all cylinders or not, a win at Lambeau is a tall order to fill. You cheeseheads don't make it easy on anyone to leave there with a win. I think the Fins definitely have a shot if they play like they are very capable of playing. The Pack is a Super Bowl caliber team playing on hallowed ground though so it'll be tough.

I'd like to be a nice guy and wish you luck but I just can't this week.

Well, I think we can all say this much for certain... there will be more questions surrounding this game week 9 @ Lambough than any other game so far this season.

I think after Wanney blowing up at everyone in the locker room i think the whole team will smarten up!!! Moulds touchdown was disgraceful. Lucas i wont mention its been done already! The team has to respond to such a loss. They responded from the chiefs game, what was that 5 turnovers(4 int) and that was jay fiedler. So its a crappy position that the team has been in before and made the proper adjustments to correct the problems...

Back
Top Bottom