Ray | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ray

Andrew181185

Scout Team
Reaction score
I really hope we sign him as either our 3rd or even our back-up. Why not let Sage try RFA, he hasn't done much for the team, i've never really seen him play and i've heard hes good but hes not doing much for us. Sign Ray, draft Rivers, keep Jay but with a huge pay cut and let them compete for the job, hopefully Rivers will win it.

I agree, but I think Brian before Jay. Jay needs to go. He's had four years to prove himself, and hasn't. Brian only has had four games. I think he needs another chance.

Originally posted by MiamiFan1354
I agree, but I think Brian before Jay. Jay needs to go. He's had four years to prove himself, and hasn't. Brian only has had four games. I think he needs another chance.
correct the only thing fiddler has proved is that he is injury prone,cant play a whole season,constantly overthrows or misses open recievers cant throw the deep ball and is inconsistant as hell. and all i have heard is he needs talent around him to succeed and his win %. i guess ricky williams rob konrad chris chambers and mcmike are losers huh? put fiddler on a team like arizona and see if his win % increases I DONT THINK SO!! but hey if we give him one more year or another pretty soon we have wasted a good 4 years of the best running backs carrer that we will ever have!! hell yea lets honor the rest of his contract and let him start!!!

I like the idea of giving Brian Griese another chance at backup role if we can secure Ramsey. But I doubt Ramsey can be secured unless Ramsey is demanding a trade.

I think the Ramsey thing is tending to be overblown. I doubt Gibbs will trade him. People in Washington say that the reason Gibbs is trying so seriously to trade for Brunell is because he wants two quarterbacks, which is pretty sound thinking. Any team should be anxious to get two QBs especially when Brunell is old and injury prone, and Ramsey has a tendancy to stand in the pocket and receive massive amounts of beatings. In the past I guess, Gibbs has made having two QBs work without controversy or whatever. I think he's going for that again in Washington this time.

Back
Top Bottom