RayFinkle | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

RayFinkle

oodolphins

Starter
Reaction score
Please, someone get this guy off the boards. Everytime he posts he puts someone down or has a negative attitude toward that person. I for one, will not read his posts again. It's a waste of my time.

Can we do something to get RAYFINKLE off FinHeaven?

I am sure I am not the only one who feels this way.

MiamiDolphins

Yo chillout. Dont be starting threads about getting people kicked off the board. That is beyond childish. If you dont like something he says towards you or someone else ignore him.

Unless he did something personally towards you that is detrimental to you and your personal things (like send you a virus, or boot you off the site or something)then leave the guy to his own demons.

And dude i might be wrong but it looks like you just joined the site...if thats the case relax, everyone will not agree with you, and i for one will disagree till the point where you wont be able to stand me. Doesnt mean u ask management to get rid of the guy.

Originally posted by DolFinatic718
If you dont like something he says towards you or someone else ignore him.

Actually, we'd rather you report it to us using the "report this post to a moderator" feature at the bottom of each post. THEN use the ignore feature. :)

And dude i might be wrong but it looks like you just joined the site...if thats the case relax, everyone will not agree with you, and i for one will disagree till the point where you wont be able to stand me.

So because he just joined the site he has to sit back and allow other members with more seniority to act up??

That's not the way it works around here. While we do not encourage people to call others out in threads, we strongly encourage everyone....that includes LURKERS.....to report concerns or offenses to us.

Dolfinatic718

I guess you could say I am pretty new. I apologize if my thread twisted people the wrong way. I do have my feelings and I wanted them known. I will put RAYFINKLE on ignore like a couple of people have suggested.

Mods, feel free to delete this thread if you feel it should be.

Again, my apologies.

MiamiDolphins

Muck beat me to it. Damn you Muck. You trump me everytime. You are the kryptonite to my Superman. I'll get you one of these days......

I don't have a problem with ray finkle blasting other finfans? Although his posts tend to pull a Scott Norwood. Wide right.

Originally posted by Justasportsfan
I don't have a problem with ray finkle blasting other finfans? Although his posts tend to pull a Scott Norwood. Wide right.

looks like you are over it.....:lol:

Originally posted by oodolphins
Please, someone get this guy off the boards. Everytime he posts he puts someone down or has a negative attitude toward that person. I for one, will not read his posts again. It's a waste of my time.

Can we do something to get RAYFINKLE off FinHeaven?

I am sure I am not the only one who feels this way.

MiamiDolphins

Dont worry buddy he found his way off the boards yesterday :lol:

I TTTed his a$$ ;)

clear.gif

Back
Top Bottom