RB Huntley headed to Buffalo..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

RB Huntley headed to Buffalo.....

Bad...err...GOOD signing for the Bills. Huntley just plays for money. He really doesn't love the game. Remember how that punk screwed around with us in 2000 and 2001??

He won't do anything in Buffalo.

Originally posted by Muck
Bad...err...GOOD signing for the Bills. Huntley just plays for money. He really doesn't love the game. Remember how that punk screwed around with us in 2000 and 2001??

He won't do anything in Buffalo.

Sure he'll do something, he'll run right into one of the HUGE DE's on the Dolphins roster......................can you say REVENGE :evil:

I think Henry is a really decent running back, but apparently the Bills want insurance for Mr. Fumble.

I look forward to seeing Huntley this season.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
He might start there. He is better than Henry.

I believe Huntley has a good shot at starting there, too.

He's not real Bright

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
He might start there. He is better than Henry.

It's been awhile since I remember reading this....but the Biggest problem with Huntley is between his ears. He is supposed to be one of the dumbest players in the entire NFL. When he's in, the O has to be dumbed down big time....does anyone else remember that coming out in the press,etc when we were thinking of signing him from Pitt?

He ain't better than Henry. Physically maybe. But not as a RB. Henry will be a good pro.

He's strictly for competition. If he proves to be a competent #2 or #3, that creates depth that can be used to acquire help on the DL. Nothing wrong with the signing!

Originally posted by Muck
He ain't better than Henry. Physically maybe. But not as a RB. Henry will be a good pro.

I don't think much of Henry. IMO, Huntley is better. We'll know who is right in a year or two.

Does it matter which is better? Henry and Huntley both stink... put them both together and you still don't have a single runing back....

Huntley will be a backup in Buffalo. Buffalo and we fans are a lot higher on Henry than you guys. As Booyeah_ states, "We'll know who is right in a year or two."

Why is it that just cuz a guy didn't want to play for the phins all the sudden he's a greedy money-hungry player who doesn't play for the sake of the game only for money?

Just a thought for everyone who likes to diss Travis Henry: He was more productive as a rookie than was Thurman Thomas. For that matter, I wouldn't be surprised if he was more productive as a rookie than a certain Ricky Williams, and that behind a terrible offensive line.

Back
Top Bottom