Rb, our S's, and O line | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rb, our S's, and O line

SR 7

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
see waht a big diff an O Line and a S play makes? it was all BELL, JT in the first quarter/half setting the tone and constantly being consistent throughout the game and the O line along with RB. great game guys and a dumbs up to Joey's first touchdown as it was all him to booker and on a few key plays!

what abig diff just ONE safety made today...Bell blanketed his defenders all game including the big one in the Endzone taht Tillman woudl have given up and the hard hits he laid out to give 1 fumble and an incomplete pass early.

and my does J Allen close in on defenders like non other adn if not maybe faster hten Troy P to be honest.

Yoooo, I mean we have been saying this for a while . . . let this OLine gel, and Ronnie will go off . . . and get Tillman out of there. Nick needs to come on Finheaven for some tips every once in a while.

And JaAllen has STUD potential . . . the man is quick to say the least . . . has amazing closing speed and can lay the wood.

Man I can't wait for next year . . . Bell and Allen as our safeties FULL TIME. And if Shelton is gonna continue to be a beast on that Line alongside Carey, then he needs to stay, because the right side of that Line was flat out BRILLIANT today . . and DMac I know people think he is a backup tackle, but he for the last 2 years has played like a quality starter and merits a contract extension with his improved play. Yea we need youth on this line, but McIntosh has been nothing short of splendid with every oppurtunity.

Back
Top Bottom