rb ryan williams | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

rb ryan williams

hoops

Tua time!
Reaction score
yeah...i've got a lot of time on my hands today...lol

what stands out to me about him is the quick and explosive acceleration...doesn't see the field like mark ingram few do has a tendency imo to bounce things wide which with his speed in the college game you can get away with more than the pros...definitely more of a home run hitter type than ingram...ball security not always the best...gets dinged up an awful lot in college which i always hate in running backs when projecting them to the pros...has pretty good feet but not mark ingrams...balance i think is solid not great...the only thing i like more about his game than ingrams is the acceleration and a bit better top end sustained speed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcHxr9JrUKQ

.the only thing i like more about his game than ingrams is the acceleration and a bit better top end sustained speed.

definitely more of a home run hitter type than ingram

Something tells me Ireland wants a home-run hitter at tailback and not an Ingram type if he's going to invest in a high round pick.

Maybe because Ireland was going to take Spiller at #12 if he was there and wasn't going to entertain a trade down in that scenario.

I forgot where I read it.. but there was a report stating that the only 2 players Ireland was going to lock in at #12 for was Eric Berry and CJ Spiller.

If that's where his parameters are set for a 1st round back, then too bad Chris Johnson didn't come out this year because he was selected 24th and would be a Dolphin today.

Considering where our offense is at, with a lack of explosive big-play ability, look for Ireland to go for the most explosive player he can find who can go the distance ..

.... That's "IF" he invests a top 3 round pick on an offensive playmaker -- could add a second rounder in a trade down again and may take his shot there ?. who knows.

Something tells me Ireland wants a home-run hitter at tailback and not an Ingram type if he's going to invest in a high round pick.

Maybe because Ireland was going to take Spiller at #12 if he was there and wasn't going to entertain a trade down in that scenario.

I forgot where I read it.. but there was a report stating that the only 2 players Ireland was going to stay at #12 for was Eric Berry and CJ Spiller.

Considering where our offense is at, with a lack of explosive big-play ability, look for Ireland to go for the most explosive player he can find who can go the distance ..

.... That's "IF" he invests a top 3 round pick on an offensive playmaker -- could add a second rounder in a trade down again and may take his shot there ?

Thats why I hate when people get on Ireland. I also read that report.

But Ingram is a better all around back. I'll take him 8 times outta 10 over williams. Dude is good. But Mallett is who I have my eyes on. He's been lighting up the SEC every week

Back
Top Bottom