RB trade rumours | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

RB trade rumours

Marion is basically a UFA unless we pay him 5 mil or so next year and we still play the Colts next year so they ain't trading James to us. If they did, he'd have Smith, Dixon, Ruddy, Perry and Wade blocking for him - woo hoo.

Originally posted by dolphan39
Marion is basically a UFA unless we pay him 5 mil or so next year and we still play the Colts next year so they ain't trading James to us. If they did, he'd have Smith, Dixon, Ruddy, Perry and Wade blocking for him - woo hoo.

Marion 2 million ....I believe

all this money................

and i remember when football players played because they loved the game and looked like jack lambert!:lol: :lol: :lol:

That line wouldn't be so bad if they all stay healthy and play together. Communication and knowing what the guy next to you is doing is the key to good O-line play. I would be happy with that line.

Originally posted by inFINSible
That line wouldn't be so bad if they all stay healthy and play together. Communication and knowing what the guy next to you is doing is the key to good O-line play. I would be happy with that line.
Dixon will never be 100% so he and Ruddy and Perry make up a poor interior line as we saw ag. any decent D this year. If we want a power running game, it needs to start with the 3 interior linemen like it did in the glory days and it did ag. us last Sun.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
Marion is due to get like 2 and a half million next year.
that's too much to pay him - thanks for the info.

Hopefully, he'll re-sign at a mil or so again.

that's too much to pay him - thanks for the info.

Hopefully, he'll re-sign at a mil or so again.

After all those great, crucial interceptions he had I would resign him...He's a very good clutch player :cool: Plus, if he goes..you will see more of Ogden on kickoff returns as well as punt returns ;)

the owner that started ..............

paying these guys millions, for playing a game kids play, should be shot!:D

Re: the owner that started ..............

Originally posted by dolfan06
paying these guys millions, for playing a game kids play, should be shot!:D
wasn't that George Steinbrenner :p

I just see us need to get bigger and tougher up front - so that paying a FS 2.5 mil is a bit much. Of course, we will be starting Gamble, Wooden, McGarrahan opposite Freeman as of now, so we really need to bring back Brock cheaper and hopefully let Walker go - since he did practically nothing this year.

Re: Re: steinbrenner should be shot...........

Originally posted by Dolphins13Fan

I second that motion :)

that man treats people like stocks and bonds, i know others do too, but he has perfected the art!:mad:

$2 million bonus in March and a $2 million base salary

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
Marion is due to get like 2 and a half million next year.
http://www.profootballweekly.com/content/waywehearit/wwhi_set.asp?main=mia.asp

Brock is bascially an UFA :(

also, from http://nfl.kffl.com/teams/players/BOWENSTIMMIADL.shtml

Dolphins | Tough Choices Coming - from KFFL (http://nfl.kffl.com)
January 15, 2002 17:05:28 PT Alex Marvez reports for the Sun Sentinel the Miami Dolphins have five players due roster bonuses in early March: FS Brock Marion ($2 million), DT Tim Bowens ($1 million), TE Hunter Goodwin ($550,000), S Shawn Wooden ($150,000) and LB Scott Galyon ($100,000). Due to the high base salaries for Bowens ($7 million) and Marion ($2 million) next season, the Dolphins likely will ask both players to restructure their contracts or get released. Goodwin, Wooden and Galyon may be released or they could be exposed in next month's expansion draft for the Houston Texans.

Re: steinbrenner should be shot...........

Originally posted by dolfan06
just for the hell of it!:D

I once saw him on the street, and I gave him the finger. I would be ok if he was shot, it would be a good thing.

Back
Top Bottom